Lapid’s Chicharific food carts are known for their delicious crunchy chicharron and imported-quality products. Founded by sisters Erlinda “Lapid” Dioquino and Estrellita “Lapid” Montanido in 1997 (It was their father who started and popularized the name “Lapid’s” as the leading manufacturer and retailer of chicharon in 1977), “Chicharific” products use only the finest raw materials and cooking procedures. Several outlets in various Metro Manila locations provide customers with quality products at very reasonable prices, efficient customer service, and well-trained personnel.
Franchise Fee includes:
- Franchise Investment is P250,000
- Complete Set of Heavy Duty Equipment
- Initial worth of products
- Hands-on training for Franchisee, Service staff
- 2 Sets of Crew Uniform (T-shirt, apron, hairnet, Visor)
- Marketing Materials (Banner Ads and Flyers)
- Video Training & Operations Manual
- Costing and Pricing Manual & Inventory Kit
- Notarized Franchise Agreement
Why Lapid’s Chicharific?
- Low capital investment
- No royalty fee
- No Renewal fee
- No Advertising fee
- Return of Investment in less than a year
- 783 IRC Compound Paso de Blas, Valenzuela City
- Telephone: (02) 577-2206
- Mobile: 0917-8919063 / 0908-8994346
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/chicharific
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/lapidscschicharific
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.