Nacho Tacorama – A Brand concept of Fabsuffrage, Inc. which offers varieties of Nachos and Tacos with a twist. A Mexican style nachos melted in cheese, with a touch of Filipino taste. Tacos- Choose from crunchy loaded and soft beef tacos.
These will definitely satisfy your craving for nachos because of its unique taste and added ingredient. crisp tortilla chip with grated cheese, ground beef, veggies, Olive, salsa, and jalapeno for added spicy. Nacho Tacorama is now available for Franchise nationwide.
Nacho Tacorama Products:
- Nachos –
- Cheesy Beef Nachos
- Mexican Load Nachos
- Veggie Reloaded Nachos
- Tacos –
- Crunchy Tacos
- Soft Beef Tacos with grated cheese
Franchise Fee includes:
- Franchise Investment is P99,000
- Complete Set of Heavy Duty Equipment
- 3,000 initial worth of products
- Hands-on training for Franchisee, Service staff
- 2 Sets of Crew Uniform (T-shirt, apron, hairnet, Visor)
- Marketing Materials (Banner Ads and Flyers)
- Video Training & Operations Manual
- Costing and Pricing Manual & Inventory Kit
- Notarized Franchise Agreement
Why Nacho Tacorama?
- Low capital investment
- No royalty fee
- No Renewal fee
- No Advertising fee
- Return of Investment in 8 months
- Contact Person: MR. RHYAN VIOLA
- Email Add: email@example.com
- Phone Nos : (02)7509-1049 Mobile Nos.: 0918-8073575
- Office Add Ground flr. #17A St. Martin bldg. Westpoint St. Cubao, Quezon City
- Website: www.foodcartsfranchise.com / www.fabsuffrage.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NachoTacorama/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.