Fab Caffe – Fab Caffe is a coffee shop brand of Fabsuffrage, Inc. It offers a restaurant and coffee shop experience, with a variety of products that you can choose from. If you want high-quality Coffee, milk tea, and rice meal products Fab Caffe is one on the list. It already has 55 branches nationwide from Ilocos Norte to Tawi-Tawi in Mindanao. Surely a successful concept with a proven product and marketing system that will help you promote and grow your cafe franchise.
Fab Caffe Menu:
Franchise Fee includes:
- Franchise Investment is P499,000
- Use of Trade name and Proprietary marks
- Indoor and outdoor signage design
- Set of Tables and Chairs
- P20,000 worth of FREE Products
- Hands-on training for Franchisee, Service staff
- 2 FREE 7 Cubic Freezer
- FREE Cash Register
- Marketing Materials (Banner Ads and Flyers)
- Pre Opening assistance
- Notarized Franchise Agreement
- Continuous site visit and guidance
- Franchise Term is 1 year and its renewable without fee
- Minimum required space is 25sqm
Why Fab Caffe’?
- Low capital investment
- No royalty fee
- No Renewal fee
- No Advertising fee
- Return of Investment in 12 months
- Contact Person: MR. RHYAN VIOLA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Nos.: (02)7509-1049 Mobile Nos.: 0918-8073575
- Address: #17A Ground flr. St. Martin Bldg. Westpoint St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FaBCaffeOfficial/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.