NITRO Motorcycle Parts & Accessories was established in 2005 when brothers, Michael & Charles Licup, got the idea of starting a motorcycle shop because they see that the number of motorcycle users is growing at a fast rate. In addition, his family has been in the retail business(hardware store) since 1906 so the retail business is nothing new thing to them. After a few months since Nitro has opened shop, it has been the number 1 motorcycle shop in Candelaria, Quezon because of its low priced inventory and complete range of motorcycle parts & accessories.
NITRO sell motorcycle accessories, tires (Dunlop, Deestone, Leo,Taiyo, Swallow, Mizzle, Sony, Sapphire, Innova, IRC, race tech, braze tech), lubricants(Shell, Castrol, Petron, ENOC), bolts and more.
Michael Licup has a degree in Hotel Restaurant Management from La Salle-College of St. Benilde. He was a consistent dean’s lister.
In 2008, Charles Licup saw a business opportunity to make a franchise system for Nitro. He has a degree in Marketing Management from De La Salle University. He also has attended the John Maxwell Leadership Summit in Manila and has taken post-graduate courses in Retail Management from the Ateneo Business Graduate School. Currently, he is the manager of the Licup Builders Home Center.
As of September 2011, NITRO has 1 company-owned branches and 3 franchised branches and more are soon to open.
To be the number 1 motorcycle franchising company in Luzon.
How to Franchise NITRO:
Franchise Fee : Php99,000.00
NITRO franchise fee includes:
- Training of franchisee/staff/mechanic
- Use of business name
- Continuing support (Marketing, Operations, Finance)
- Assistance in construction
- Copy of the Nitro operations Manual
- Pre-opening to grand opening assistance
- Tarpaulins and other advertising materials
- Site selection assistance
Franchise Term : 5 years
Required Space : 15 to 30 square meters
Contact Details of NITRO:
NITRO MOTORCYCLE PARTS & ACCESSORIES
Ground Floor Central Building
Salazar St. Brgy Poblacion,
Candelaria, Quezon, Philippines
Contact Person: Jo-Ann Mendoza
Phone: (+63-2) 925-3998
Fax: (+6342) 585-5528
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.