Lavandera Ko, a full-service laundromat offering wash and dry, pressing, wash and fold, dry cleaning, wet cleaning, self-service, pick-up, and delivery.
The Lavandera Ko aims to deliver top of the line laundry service. It is a small company operated by reliable and amiable staff geared towards making your laundry business easy and clean.
Our tag line “We don’t mix your clothes with others’” means that compared to the standard laundry shop procedure of merely tagging clothes from various customers and throwing them in the washing machine to wash together, the Lavandera Ko ensures that your laundry set is in a separate wash process from others’!
Lavandera Ko is now open franchising.
Franchise Fee includes:
Franchise Cost : Php499,000.00
Lavandera Ko Franchise Package Inclusion:
- Franchise Fee
- Basic Renovation
- 5 machines (2 washers / 3 dryers)
- Marketing collateral
- Office supplies
- Initial stock inventory
- 1 single and 1 double-faced panaflex (property of Lavandera Ko)
- Service staff training and retraining.
- Minimum of thirty (30) to forty (40) square meters
- Glass Frontage (Minimum of four (4) meters)
- Flooring (White floor tiles)
- Ground floor accessibility
- Highly Visible
- The average volume of foot and vehicular traffic
- Terms: Franchise Term is 3 years and its renewable
- Monthly Service Fee: 7% of gross sales
To know more about the franchise application procedure, please visit this link: Lavandera Ko.
Contact Details of Lavandera Ko:
Main Office – Franchising
2/F BPI Building, 450 UN Avenue
cor. MH DelPilar St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines
Phone: (02) 525-2895 / (02) 525-3942
Telefax: (02) 525-0986
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of lavandera Ko
- There is a high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- Lavandera Ko is a recognized brand or trademark that can guarantee you with success.
- Financing that may come from various sectors may be availed easily when putting up a good reputation franchise like Lavandera Ko.
- A franchisee may also secure huge profits when success formulas are met such as low-cost supplies, proper placement, and good marketing techniques.
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.