ink-Man was first started in the late 1990’s, when the Philippines ’ electronic technology system was being overwhelmed by the massive influx of imported computer printers. These advanced printers were a great success among small scale Filipino business enterprises and households because of relatively affordable prices.
However, the exorbitant printer cartridges were scaled painfully high in the Filipino consumer’s buying range and became a major industry problem. Soon, it became apparent that buying new printer cartridges actually exceeded the cost of the printers themselves. And the continuous usage of these printers meant buying more cartridges that made the cost even bigger.
In 1999, it came up with a working and financially viable ink recycling system. This ink recycling system was envisioned to help consumers with their printing while conforming to the high standards of the industry.
Hence, ink-Man refilling centers started its business operations. It now provides its consumers with the perfect alternative to expensive imported cartridges. Using the simple principles of recycling, printer usage has become more economical for their consumers and more environment-friendly.
Today, ink-Man continuous to be the premier provider of quality ink products in the Philippines. Further, it is continuously innovating and technologically upgrading its capabilities on how it can give its consumers through the franchisees the perfect quality yet affordable products and services.
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.