ink-Man was first started in the late 1990’s, when the Philippines ’ electronic technology system was being overwhelmed by the massive influx of imported computer printers. These advanced printers were a great success among small scale Filipino business enterprises and households because of relatively affordable prices.
However, the exorbitant printer cartridges were scaled painfully high in the Filipino consumer’s buying range and became a major industry problem. Soon, it became apparent that buying new printer cartridges actually exceeded the cost of the printers themselves. And the continuous usage of these printers meant buying more cartridges that made the cost even bigger.
In 1999, it came up with a working and financially viable ink recycling system. This ink recycling system was envisioned to help consumers with their printing while conforming to the high standards of the industry.
Hence, ink-Man refilling centers started its business operations. It now provides its consumers with the perfect alternative to expensive imported cartridges. Using the simple principles of recycling, printer usage has become more economical for their consumers and more environment-friendly.
Today, ink-Man continuous to be the premier provider of quality ink products in the Philippines. Further, it is continuously innovating and technologically upgrading its capabilities on how it can give its consumers through the franchisees the perfect quality yet affordable products and services.
Dealership will be offered by INKMAN. As INKMAN opens its offer to the interested individuals, the Company shall select the first 10 applicants to be qualified for a dealership and shall be given an opportunity to be the exclusive dealer on their selected area.
Security Deposit: Php50,000.00
- The Company Name And Logo
- Site Selection And Evaluation
- Training And Development
- Tri-Media Marketing Business Visibility
- Research And Development
- Stocks Manual / Inventory Control
- Initial Stocks
- Reservation Fee – Php10,000.00 (refundable)
- 2pcs valid ID
- Photocopy of business permits (if there is existing business)
- Latest proof of billing
- Letter of Intent – Letter containing an applicant’s intention to be a dealer for the business; should come along with the vicinity map of the prospective location/site
Terms: 6 months, with the option to renew/continue the dealership or Franchise after passing the evaluation
All product orders will be provided by Ink-Man Ventures on the first 6 months. The management of such will still be handled by Ink-Man Ventures until the end of the six month.
Contact Details of ink-Man:
INK-MAN Ventures, Inc
48 West Ave., Mary Santos Arcade
Liwayway St., Quezon City, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (02) 374-7103 / 383-9951 / 489-0064
Website: http://www.ink-man.com.ph (This link will open on a new window)
- (0947) 8903368-Smart
- (0922)8579249 -Sun
- (0923)6350122 -Sun
- (0922)8905457 -Sun
- (0917)6284956 – Globe
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.