BRENT Gas, one of the Philippines’ leading liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) brands and innovators of the country’s first LPG convenience store. Our commitment is to be part of every Filipino home since it first started in 1991. Starting with the Brenton Engineered Products Corporation (BEPC) back in April 1991, BRENT Gas evolved into a fully-integrated company engaged in the bulk and retail distribution of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and other petroleum products, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects, and manufacture of double-walled fiberglass underground tanks.
With continued business innovation, infrastructure development, and customer service enhancement, BRENT Gas is committed to ensuring prompt delivery of its products and services regardless of location, while its after-sales services focus on equipment efficiency and safety.
BRENT Gas is strategically located in different areas of Luzon operating with around 250 stores, 13 refilling plants, 3 cylinder manufacturing and repair facilities, and support from over 1000 employees. Brent Gas aims to further expand its store network in the coming years to reach more customers nationwide.
BRENT Gas is dedicated to exceed its customer’s expectations with its vast resources integrated with socially and environmentally responsible practices to achieve the ultimate goal of being the preferred market leader in the LPG industry.
We are BRENT Gas committed to deliver through fast and personalized service… SAFE, RELIABLE and QUALITY PRODUCTS and SERVICES NATIONWIDE
To be the preferred and recognized LPG company in the country.
How to Franchise BRENT Gas:
A Brent Gas franchise is a partnership with a solid, diversified company, with a leadership that understands the challenges of the industry.
Our successful franchisees are a testament to the tried and tested business model of LPG franchising, made even more rewarding with the coming in of BIVMC.
With a strong brand and support behind you, any investment option you choose will give you a head start in growing the Brent Gas business in your community.
Single Unit – Php1.2 Million++
- A start-up store or acquisition of a fully operational company-operated outlet with existing customers.
- Franchise Fee
- Delivery Motorcycles
- Store Equipment
- Store Site Improvements
- POS System
Contact Details of BRENT Gas:
BRENTON INTERNATIONAL VENTURE MANUFACTURING CORP. (BIVMC)
Retelco Drive., Cor. E. Rodriguez Ave. (C5),
Brgy. Bagong Ilog, Pasig City, Philippines
Tel.: (02) 571-7771
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.