GRAPHIC EDGE started its operation on November 28, 2007. Mr. Ritchie Cuartero, the owner of GRAPHIC EDGE, was quite disappointed with the quality of most t-shirt printer in terms of paint used and the graphic itself.
After a month of research on industrial heat transfer products in Hong Kong, Thailand, China, and USA. The company started on job orders for garment manufacturers and now is offering exciting products to the general consumer.
Aside from garments, their products can be readily applied to any type of rain gear, caps, footwear, and bags. It cuts production lead time to half, and its washing fastness is comparable to silkscreen printing while allowing us to use unlimited colors.
Through their global partners, they have the capacity to deliver continuous innovation, high-quality products, and profit to their fellow SME’s. This 2008, GRAPHIC EDGE will expand thru franchising. Under the trade name TRANSFER-IT, it established a kiosk type outlet that can reach consumers all over the country.
How to Franchise Transfer It!:
- Cart : Php100,000.00 – Php200,000.00
- Wall Shop : Php200,000.00 – Php300,000.00
- Kiosk : Php400,000.00 – Php600,000.00
- Boutique : Php600,000.00 – Php800,000.00
Transfer It! Franchise Inclusion:
- Use of business name and other proprietary marks
- Location approval
- Training for the Franchisee, Staff, Operator and Graphics Artist.
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual on Loan
- Research & Development
- Quick Return of Investment
- Full Support in Marketing, Technical, and Operational Details
- Start-up Investment starts at Php200,000,00
- National Brand Recognition thru Continuous Advertising
- Recruitment and Training Assistance
- Delivery of Supplies
- Service Unit Available during down time
- Use of Sales and Inventory Software
Contact Details of Transfer It!:
1420 G. Masangkay Street,
Sta. Cruz, Manila, Philippines
Phone: (02) 255-7607, (02) 255-5482
Mobile: 0922-8830572, 0999-8807363,
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.