Papemelroti began as a small gift shop along Tomas Morato Ave., Quezon City in November of 1968. The name Papemelroti came from the combination of the first syllables of five names – Patsy, Peggy, Meldy, Robert, and Tina. They are the children of Benny and Corit Alejandro, who started the business.
Papemelroti is a specialty shop that carries a wide variety of gifts and decorative accessories, most of which are handmade by Filipino craftspeople. They have woodworkers, sculptors, designers, and other artists working to make many of their originals. Papemelroti also carries other items from their suppliers from all over the Philippines. They often work hand in hand with them to produce items designed by their professional designers and distributed exclusively by Papemelroti. Their products are also available at retail and wholesale prices. Merchants and Dealers are also very welcome.
Today, Papemelroti has evolved into a chain of gift shops that has touched countless lives through it’s unique product lines. Patsy, Peggy, Meldy, Robert and Tina continue to design products for Papemelroti. They aim to design products that help encourage, uplift, and inspire as well as bring warmth and beauty to homes. Their products reflect values and themes which are important to their family – a commitment to and love of God, family, home, country and the environment. Through years of designing, manufacturing and retailing, Papemelroti has become a popular name in the Philippines’ gift and decorative accessories industry.
Contact Details of Papemelroti Gift Shop:
1st & 2nd Floor, Korben Place
91 Roces Avenue Corner Scout Tobias
Quezon City, Philippines
Telefax: (632) 375-1069, (632) 412-6487,
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.