Anytime Store is the brainchild of Mr. Harvey August Lao Torresyap, an experienced businessman and seasoned entrepreneur, who envisioned a retailing business that will become the source of consumer items that will be conveniently available to them any time of the day.
It is a convenience store and sari-sari store roll into one and operating on a twenty-four (24) hour and seven (7) day a week basis, only the prices of consumer items it is offering is comparable with the typical sari-sari stores. It is aptly called a convenient sari-sari store because of its distinct features and procedures of proper inventory management and appropriate monitoring of sales. The company envisions to become the leading and biggest chain of convenience sari-sari store in the Philippines.
Anytime Store Franchise was developed by BLUEFIRE FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT CO., a company that help aspiring franchisors to launch their business into a franchise system that will generate inquiries from franchisees from different parts of Metro Manila as well as major cities and provinces in the country.
Franchise Anytime Convenience Store:
Franchise Package : Call
Anytime Convenience Store Franchise Inclusive of the following:
- Franchise Fee ( inclusive of trademarks, logo, uniform, manual, site evaluation)
- Initial Inventory of Products
- Marketing Fee ( for 5 years)
- Store Signage
- Initial Marketing Materials ( brochures, leaflets, tarpaulins, balloons)
- Training of Owner /Crew
- POS Systems
- Opening Assistance
Contact Details of Anytime Convenience Store:
BLUEFIRE FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT CO.
Makati City, Philippines
Tel: (02) 512-5037
Mobile: 0917-9013544, 0927-9093917
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.