TK Takoyaki, started in August of 2008 by Mrs. Maritess G. Villaflor and her associates. Takoyaki is a traditional Japanese cuisine that literally means “fried octopus balls”. TK Takoyaki provides two principal products – (1) takoyaki and (2) Red Gulaman. Other specialties, such as siomai and Beefy-Yaki innovations, are also available serving as the menu diversification. Takoyaki balls mainly contain vegetables – carrots and cabbages, imported Japanese seasonings, batter, and most especially, squid cubes. On the other hand, Beefy-Yaki – a TK Takoyaki original – serves as an innovation made from takoyaki batter, mushroom, beef, cheese, and spices.
In the Philippines, most consumers who’ve tasted takoyaki did not actually like the taste of the product especially with the fishy flavor it usually has. Hence, TK Takoyaki developed its own Philippine-version of takoyaki enveloping the sweet and sour taste of sauces. TK Takoyaki eventually grew as a profitable fast-food business catering not only to Japanese and/or Western individuals, but also the Filipino consumers.
Currently, the company is in the process of expanding its market disposition and branches across Metro Manila. TK Takoyaki also participates in public marketing events catering to hundreds to thousands of different customers.
As the days of public exposure increased, TK Takoyaki has branched to several areas of Manila, such as U.S.T P. Noval, Dapitan, España, Plaza Fare, Zurbaran and Newton Plaza, within a short period of six months.
How to Franchise TK Takoyaki:
The franchise contract of TK Takoyaki is good for three (3) years. Upon expiration of the contract, franchisees may either refund their bond completely terminating their privilege in operating under TK Takoyaki, otherwise they may extend their contract by renewing their contract.
Type of Franchise Package:
- Standard Cart Type
- Semi Kiosk Type
- Kiosk Type
TK Takoyaki Franchise package includes the following:
- Initial Supplies
- Starting Equipment
- Site assistance and recommendations
- Legal assistance
- Training and Crew Assistance
- Opening Assistance
- Online Franchise Management (OFM) feature
- Advertisement and promotional tools
Area Requirements: 3.5 sqm to 4 sqm.
Contact Details of TK Takoyaki:
729 Algeciras St., Sampaloc
Franchise Hotline: (02) 711-0679 / (02) 546-8576
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.