Siomai House was one of the food products offered by BERNABEST FOOD PRODUCTS INC. Siomai House has captured the hearts of many patrons because of its mouth-watering steamed pork and shrimp siomai, matched with banana cum pandan flavored gulaman. Furthermore, their siomai is served with a uniquely concocted chili-garlic sauce that makes it more scrumptious. And last but not the least, the price really makes the difference, with a high quality product, most of their customers cannot help but awe in amazement as they pay for their orders. Needless to say, Siomai House product sells well than “hotcakes”.
BERNABEST FOOD PRODUCTS INC., a business enterprise creating new and fresh ventures in the food and beverage industry, particularly in the fast food business are all in progress. Their main line have reached an extensive spectrum of satisfied patrons from the young and matured, from the upper strata of their society to middle class, notwithstanding their genders, they became regular consumers of their offering. By providing them with carts or kiosks in strategic places like schools, offices, shopping malls, hospitals and other commercial establishments, they get to enjoy and savor their mouth watering cuisine.
BERNABEST FOOD PRODUCTS INC., are knowledgeable that their Siomai House products cannot be copyrighted nor patented, however, their edge over competition lies in the quality, taste, freshness, delightfulness and affordability of what they are offering.
How to Franchise Siomai House:
Franchise Fee : Php300,000.00 – Php400,000.00 (non-refundable)
Siomai House Franchise Inclusions:
- Siomai House Basic Designed Booth
- Beverage dispenser
- Advertising signs and signage
- Two (2) sets of Siomai House uniforms
- Free delivery 3x a week
- Other provisions to conduct the business
(Note: The fee is for the basic designed booth only, other requirements that may arise concerning booth design will be charged to the franchisee at cost).
Franchise Term : Three (3) years from the signing of the franchise agreement. Extension of franchise commence after the three (3) year franchise period with the consent of both parties – the franchisor and the franchisee.
Extension Fee : Php50,000.00 per annum.
Franchise Location : Siomai House stall or food cart location shall be provided for by the franchisee, he/she must submit to the franchisor his/her proposed location for evaluation and approval.
A three (3) days training period on how to conduct food preparation, conduct in selling, sales reporting, inventory control and maintenance of equipment shall be provided for.
Unfortunately Siomai House are not accepting franchisees in all SM outlets.
Contact Details of Siomai House:
Bernabest Food Products, Inc.
118 Arellano St., Bagong Barrio,
Caloocan City, Philippines
Tel: (02) 363-0226 / (02) 447-6523
TeleFax: (02) 362-1902
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.