ANDOK’S a pioneer in this industry, it is primarily engaged in the business of selling litson manok (roasted chicken). Over time, Andok’s had evolved and added a new concept to its main business of offering roasted chicken, and that is the concept of a specialty grocery store offering a host of products, including beer, an assortment of beverages, rice, sugar, and other grocery products.
ANDOK’S offers its patrons the best quality litson manok (roasted chicken) and dokito frito (fried chicken). In addition, ANDOK’S also offers wide variety of choices namely litson liempo (roasted pork belly), bangus (milk fish), pork barbeque, porkcharap (fried pork chop), lechon kawali (deep fried pork belly), kawali royale, crispy pata (deep fried pork leg), pork sinigang, beef steak rice, beef rice, chicken leg quarter, pork sisig, chopsuey, all-day breakfast meals such as beef tapa egg rice, bangus fish egg rice, corned beef egg rice, tocino egg rice, and langganisa egg rice and desserts such as banana con yelo, mais con yelo and leche flan. It also offers soft-served ice cream and frozen drinks. ANDOK’S now has approximately 150 SKUs(Stock-keeping unit) offered in the market, and is likely to grow in order to meet the demands of its valued customers. ANDOK’S main business thrust has always been to provide high quality products at affordable prices.
From the first ANDOK’S outlet located at Baler Street corner West Avenue Quezon City way back 1985, the Company has now grown into more than 300 stores across the country. These stores are strategically located in key municipalities nationwide.
How to Franchise Andok’s Litson Manok:
Andok’s offers two franchise formats:
1. Take-out Store
- Franchise Fee : Php300,000.00
- Franchise Terms : three (3) years, renewable
- Required Space : approximately 40 to 50 square meters
2. Dine-in Store
- Franchise Fee : Php500,000.00
- Franchise Terms : five (5) years, renewable
- Required Space : approximately 200 to 250 square meters
Andok’s Litson Manok Franchise Package includes:
- The right to use our trademark, name and logo.
- Start-up and pre-opening assistance.
- Store design and construction assistance.
- Franchise operations manual.
- Business management, operations and customer service training.
- An established brand image and nationwide advertising support.
- Continuous product development and innovation.
- Economical pricing for ingredients, equipment and supplies.
Ideal locations are: visible and accessible from major thoroughfares; passenger terminals of public utility vehicles; community centers or malls; near markets; commercial/ business district; and areas with high foot and vehicle traffic.
Franchise Requirements :
For those who are interested in franchising an ANDOK’S store, kindly submit the following pre-qualification requirements:
- Letter of Intent specifying the exact location, size and other details of the proposed site (indicate if owned or leased)
- Location Map of your proposed site
- Applicant’s Personal Resume with 2X2 colored Picture and contact numbers
- Character References with contact numbers (not related to the applicant)
- Bank Certification (with authorization / waiver for credit check)
- Certificate of employment (if applicable)
Contact Details of Andok’s Litson Manok:
ANDOK’S FOOD CORPORATION
Corazon Tierro-Javier Building
No. 24 Bulacan Street, Barangay Bungad
West Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel: +63 (2) 372-4033 loc 114
Fax: +63 (2) 413-8201
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.
I am interested to buy franchise,how to start?
interested for franchise of andoks