BubbaTealicious Pearl Milk Tea Place is one cozy spot that reintroduces tea-drinking practices to the current generation and educates them on the wonderful and healthy benefits of such discipline.
“TEA” is the product highlight of BubbaTealicious. Quality tea leaves will be used instead of powdered ones for this concept. Traditional Chinese tea brewing will be used to produce the perfect and finest tasting brewed tea with little or no bitterness at all and the right aroma.
The brewed tea will be creatively combined with other ingredients such as fruit syrups, milk , fresh fruit bits, chewy tapioca, and coconut jelly (nata) to come up with a variety of delicious and exciting beverages called Bubble Tea and Pearl Milk Tea or Naicha. These bubbly concoctions will then be presented with ice or as a slush drinks.
Aside from their mouth-watering beverages, BubbaTealicious added delicious food items on their menu: the Bubba Bites such as Bubba Bomber, Bubba Mushroom Overload, Bubba Fries, Spicy Chicken, Spicy Squid and Chili Wings; the Bubba Brown Meals like Smokey Pork Chop, Chicken Sizzlers, Chicken Drummies, and Squidoo; and the Bubba Pasta Favorites which include as Carbonara and Spaghetti.
Giving customers a fun and enjoyable experience will be one of the top priorities of BubbaTealicious. The stores will carry a fresh, young, and fancy ambiance with friendly and jolly service crew attending to the customers’ needs.
For franchising inquiries, contact:
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.