Coffee Dream started out in 1996 at the 4th level of Ayala Center in Cebu City serving homegrown coffee at affordable prices. Through the dynamism and dedication of the Coffee Dream Crew, we bring the ultimate coffee experience to our customers, with only the highest degree of quality and service.
Coffee Dream specifically caters to mid-low market segment who are largely untapped by the big players. This specific market (BC market) can’t afford to splurge on a cup of coffee worth more than a third of their daily income. Cebuanos are smart consumers and they don’t readily go for brand names, rather price and quality.
Over the past ten years since it opened its first outlet, Coffee Dream has outlets spread across the country in Manila, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, among others. This year it is eyeing an expansion, specifically focused on “missionary markets” – small and medium-sized cities such as Dumaguete, Butuan and Gen. Santos City.
Today the dream continues to grow as we are currently expanding nationwide. I invite you to be a part of this growth as Coffee Dream opens its business doors to you.
How to Franchise Coffee Dream:
Franchised Offered : Single Unit Franchise
- Format : Kiosk
- Initial Investment : Call
Coffee Dream Franchise Includes:
- Pre-Opening/Start-Up Assistance
- Use of the Trade Name “Coffee Dream” and its Corporate Logo
- Marketing Support
- Research and Development
- Continuing Operational Support
- Equipment Package (Turn-key)
- Operational Manual
The Ultimate Franchise Dream
1. SUBMIT a letter of intent with the following:
- Tell us about yourself (name, general interests, business background, how you learned about Coffee Dream)
- Include the reason/s for your interest in obtaining our franchise.
- Attach a detailed description of the intended site. A vicinity sketch will be helpful.
2. SITE CHECK will be done by our Franchise Team upon your convenience. Join us for a business organization meeting as soon as the site viability is verified.
3. FILL OUT a Franchise Qualification Form.
4. ENTER into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for site reservation after your application has been processed. We also provide a marketing form to help you study the location intended.
5. MEET our principal team to review the Franchise Agreement. Should they be amendable to you, we can begin our business relations and together build your Coffee Dream franchise store!
Contact Details of Coffee Dream:
Coffee Dream Company, Inc.
Gorordo Avenue, Mandaue City,
Phone: (032) 344-7249
Facebook Page :https://www.facebook.com/coffeedreamcompany/
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.