Happy-Haus Donuts is a franchising business developed by Happy-Haus Food Corporation, giving not only quality products at an affordable price but also formulating a superb business opportunity for Filipino families. The company was established in 2005 by seasoned individuals in the donut industry. The company’s aim is to create quality donut products at affordable prices.
The company believes that luscious mouth-watering donuts should be available to all Filipino families and not just to those who can afford expensively priced donuts. At happy-haus Donuts, total quality is assured through ingredients and equipment sourced both from the United States and locally following strict quality control standards.
How to Franchise Happy-Haus Donuts:
KIOSK TYPES – The company offers different sizes of Kiosks to suit the franchisee’s needs.
- Table Top ( 2.5 ft. depth x 2.5 ft. width x 2.5 ft. height )
- Slim ( 2.5 ft. depth x 3.3 ft. width x 7 ft. height )
- Standee ( 2.5 ft. depth x 2.5 ft. width x 6 ft. height )
Total Investment : Php35,000.00 (All-in)
- Php10,000.00 – Franchise Fee
- Php10,000.00 – Security Deposit (Refundable)
- Php15,000.00 – Miscellaneous Fee
- Hapy Haus Kiosk / Showcase
- Donut Cabinet
- Showcase Cover
- Crew Uniform ( 5 Polo Shirts)
- Orientation / Seminar of Franchisee
- Orientation / Seminar of Crew
- Opening Paraphernalia
- Opening / Marketing Support
- Letter of Intent
- Detailed Resume/Biodata (with at least three (3) character references)
- Sketch of the Proposed Location
- Pictures of the Proposed Location
- Non-Refundable Initial Fee: Php2,000.00 (Processing Fee for Site Evaluation)
- 2 Valid I.D.
Contact Details of Happy-Haus Donuts:
Happy-Haus Food Corporation
1104 11/F West Trade Center
132 West Avenue, Quezon City
Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: (632) 376-6393, (632) 414-4491
Telefax: (632) 410-9084
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.