Genjo Takoyaki was established and managed by Mr. & Mrs. Eugenia & Jose Martizano. It started out in January 2007. Their main business objective and commitment is to provide their consumers with quality, highly nutritious, and delicious Japanese food.
Genjo Takoyaki live by its commitment to its consumers in complying with its hi standards of quality. The business is focused on bringing satisfaction to the business itself an its valued customers as well. In its initial year alone of operation, th business generated opportunities to expand its resources, increase its product tines, enhanced technical knowledge and skills of its people developed flexibility with business dealing and provided additional knowledge and expertise to its’ employees.
To respond to such diversity, food technology Improved aside from acquiring additional equipment needed for the business. Currently, the company is operating on six outlets and we have other business sites that are still under negotiation. By doing so, Genjo Takoyaki continually maintain the excellent business relationship among big business establishments and industries in the metropolis thereby gaining their trust and confidence to our food services and gave us the advantage in keeping pace with the intense competition in the market today and the capability to meet greater demands of tomorrow.
How to Franchise Genjo Takoyaki:
Franchise Fee : Call
Genjo Takoyaki Franchise Inclusive of:
- Trade name and proprietary marks
- Site approval
- Training for the Franchisee, Staff
- Procurement program
- Marketing assistance
- Opening assistance
- Operations manual
- Research and development
- Cart with menu signage
- Kitchen equipment
Franchise term : Five (5) years
Space requirement : 4 sq. meters
Contact Details of Genjo Takoyaki:
RK FRANCHISE CONSULTANCY, INC.
G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel Nos.: (02) 912-2946 / 912-2973 / 995-0734
Fax No.: (02) 911-1966
Tel No.: (032) 253-5010
Fax No.: (032) 254-0473
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.