SWEET CORNer, a family-owned corn cart franchising business managed by husband and wife team of Voltaire And Cholly Magpayo.
SWEET CORNer offers shredded corn, corn-on-the-cob, and sweet corn shake. They come in different flavors, such as cheese, barbecue, sour cream etc.
Savor the real taste of a SWEET CORN, organically grown, chemical free, ripened by nature and picked by hand!
SWEET CORNer Cart was featured in the highly admired livelihood ABS-CBN TV show “Kabuhayang Swak na Swak.” (Hosted by Amy Perez) It was also included in the Entrepreneur Magazine (October 2009 issue) showcased cart, entitled “Cart Revolution.”
If you are a prospective franchisee with a deep sense of social and environmental consciousness and passion to deliver business and products in its healthiest form, Non-GMO and chemical free! Then, SWEET CORNer is for you!
How to Franchise SWEET CORNer:
Type of Carts:
- Counter Type
- Standard Cart
- Outdoor Type
- Kiosk Type
SWEET CORNer All-in Franchise Package:
- Use of Trade name and logo
- Standard Foodcart
- Equipment, Utensils, Small Wares
- Transfer of Technology
- Initial Inventory
- Crew Uniform
- Personnel Training
- Site Assistance
- Marketing Assistance
- Pre-Opening Assistance
- Grand Opening Assistance
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Turn-key Business Assistance (DTI Certificate, Mayor’s Permit and other government assistance)
Note : No Royalty Fee!!
Contact Details of SWEET CORNer:
SWEET CORNER INC.
47 Ofelia St., Road 20, Project 8,
Quezon City, Philippines
Contact Person: Mr. Voltaire Magpayo, General Manager / Franchisor
Telephone: (+632) 347-6853
Mobile: (0917)859-3340; (0922)844-4340
Fax: (+632) 929-3585
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.