Ice Monster was first established in Manila in 2003 serving ice dessert which mainly consists of ice shavings with an assortment of toppings that range from Fresh Fruits, Taro and Red Bean to Cookies and Cream. The secret is in the ICE, using only “cream ice”, thin-shaved ice that comes without any coarseness and texture for that distinctly smooth “melt-in-the-mouth” feel.
The company prides itself to be the first to introduce a new way of eating ice. They strongly believe that this concept of using fresh fruits (both local and imported) and other delectable toppings mixed with finely ice shavings would be much acceptable by the people considering that Manila is an all year hot and humid place. True to what the name suggests Ice Monster dishes up desserts in generous and enormous servings that is truly satisfying and filling well.
Since their products are all natural and fresh, their target market is primarily everyone who likes fruits and other sweet desserts. Everybody both young and old will definitely be akin to enjoying our healthy ice desserts.
Ice Monster are currently going through an expansion phase by spreading out branches and further launching their dessert products. In lieu with this, they are highly considering accepting franchisee. Over 50 branches into its operation, the Ice Monster team is now ready to share its success formula, with partners who share the same passion for food service and customer satisfaction via franchising.
How to Franchise Ice Monster Dessert :
Highly affordable, it is profitable investment that is easy and convenient to set-up and operate, with very minimal manpower and overhead cost requirements. Interestingly, Ice Monster offers a unique ice dessert experience and assures a happy percentage return on capital over a considerably limited period of time.
Total Capital Investment
- will depend upon the lease term and conditions of the location
Ice Monster Dessert Franchise Includes:
- Franchise Fee
- Loan of Ice Monster signature Ice Shaver
- Complete Kiosk Design & Construction
- Complete Equipments (ice freezer, ice cream freezer, chiller,blender, etc.)
- Marketing Materials (standees, menu boards, banners,etc.)
- POS (Cash Register acquisition and operation)
- Initial Inventory
- Working Capital
- 3 Sets of Uniform
Return of Investment : Approximately 1.5 years
Terms : 3 years, renewable
Franchise Support System
- Use of business name and trade mark
- Use of complete set of ICE MONSTER ON WHEELS
- Uniqueness of the brand and name recognition
- Site selection assistance and evaluation
- Comprehensive Operations Manual
- Pre-Opening Assistance
- Grand Opening Assistance
- Post Opening Assistance ( 1 Week Opening Team)
- Marketing and Promotional Assistance
- Centralized commissary and procurement program
- Product research and development
- Constant communication with Ice Monster Family
Steps to an Ice Monster Franchise
1. Submit Letter of Intent to Franchise to:
Business Development Manager
Regaler Foods Incorporated
No. 90B K6 corner KJ East Kamias, Quezon City, 1102
2. Once pre-qualifies, fill out the Franchise Application Form which will be used to determine your background and experience with the following attachments:
- Colored ID Photo of Applicant
- Proposed Site Location with vicinity map and description
- Photocopy of two (2) valid ID’s
3. After receiving an Acknowledgement Letter, set a meeting h the business development team. Ice Monster Frachise Packet containing P&L & Investment summary will be discussed.
4. Inspection,evaluation and approval of location.
5. Contract signing and payment.
7. Grand Opening
Contact Details of Ice Monster Dessert :
Ice Monster – Regaler Foods, Inc.
Master Franchise, Philippines
No.90B K6 corner KJ Sts., East Kamias
Quezon City, Philippines
Tel: (02) 586-2245 / (02) 725-5256
Mobile: +63917-5621367 / +63917-5808267 / +63922-8651137
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.