Mang Juan Shawarma, one of the food cart product conceptualized by Mang Juan Franchising Corporation. One of the country’s best food nowadays is Shawarma. The concept of bread that has pork and veggies filling originated in Middle East. It trends Internationally and also locally with Filipino people. And everyone loves it.
Mang Juan offers a fulfilling taste of Shawarma, the new Shawarma Rice Mixx with a good deal of shawarma in pita bread, shawarma with rice or shawarma in boiled noodles.
Mang Juan Franchising Corporation is a full service consultancy firm for franchise business. We develop and promote different food concepts with strong market impact for business enterprise.
In addition to our service, we focused on the needs of franchisees and consumers by sharing best practices, providing mentoring, training and support. We help entrepreneurs reach its full potential and identify improvements that can be made and we quantify the benefits.
Our clients operate business in prime areas of Malls, Supermarkets, Commercial areas, LRT stations, Universities and Schools nationwide. . The company was started August 2001 and was founded by a young entrepreneur. It is an entrepreneurial project of Filipinos which matches the best of Western and Eastern management culture with a delectable innovative line of products to perfectly suit the standard and taste of the local market.
How to Franchise Mang Juan Shawarma:
- Franchise Investment: Php250,000.00 to Php280,000.00 (depending on space requirements)
Note: also available in Kiosk or Stall
Mang Juan Shawarma Franchise Inclusions:
- Use of Trade Name and Logo
- Use of Operational Business System
- Heavy Duty Foodcart
- Free Operational Equipment
- Supplies of Raw Materials
- Training and Product Orientation
- Marketing Support
- Location Assistance
Contract Terms: 3 years
Contact Details of Mang Juan Shawarma:
MANG JUAN FRANCHISING CORPORATION
Unit 520, 5F AIC Burgundy Empire Tower
ADB Ave., Ortigas Center,Pasig City, Philippines
(At the back of Robinsons Galleria, near POEA EDSA)
Tel: (02) 901-1707 / (02) 901-1730 / (02) 746-8003
(GLOBE) 0917-810-1345 / 0917-701-0480 / 0917-628-5228 / 0956-512-5841
(SMART) 0998-550-7420 / 0921-547-8402
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.