Fuzion Smoothie Cafe opened its doors in 2005. Behind this success is a husband-and-wife team who share a drive for success, love for people, and passion for food. Jerome and Meredith met at Harvard Business School and worked and lived all over Asia and the US before finally deciding to bring Fuzion to the Philippines.
The great concept behind Fuzion Smoothies does not only lie on tasting good, but also on being healthy and nutritious. Fuzion smoothies do not have ice and added sugar, as the natural sweetness and refreshing coolness come from fruits flash frozen at their peak of ripeness. This special technology rapidly seals in all the freshness, taste and nutrients of the fruit. That is why our fruits never ferment or oxidize like other fruit beverage makers’ do.
Aside from smoothies, Fuzion also offers a variety of food — from Asian rice meals, South Beach diet friendly grills, pizzas, bits n dips, all-day breakfasts to fusion pastas, salads, snacks, and desserts — that go well with smoothies. Fuzion has also expanded into a full range of coffee, chocolate, tea lattes and sinful slush coolers. All these are served in a very cozy ambiance for friends and families to hang out.
Fuzion partners and franchisees have already opened stores at Greenbelt, Podium, Greenhills Promenade, Eastwood City, Trinoma, The Block, Fuzion SM Baguio, Alabang Town Center, and SM Marikina.
Fuzion is now accepting franchise applications for the business. We look forward to partnering with you!
How to Franchise Fuzion Smoothie Cafe:
Total franchise investment capital requirement as low as Php500,000.00 depending on the size and location of your target Fuzion store. Size ranges from a small Fuzion kiosk at 10 sqm like our Fuzion Podium branch to a full Fuzion cafe at 120 sqm up like our Fuzion Greenbelt branch. This is inclusive of the mall’s security deposits and the upfront franchise fee ranging from Php300,000.00 to Php800,000.00.
- Royalties : 1% to 5% (depending on franchise fee)
- Marketing Fee : 2%
- Store Equipment, Furniture and Set-up Capital : Php200,000.00 up (depending on size and location of store)
Fuzion Smoothie Cafe Franchise Includes :
- Franchise fee
- Initial support, etc.
Contact Details of Fuzion Smoothie Cafe:
Unit 904 Raffles Corporate Center
Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Telephone: (02) 915-6007 / (02) 914-1096
Telefax: (+632) 915-0998
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Community/Fuzion-Smoothie-Cafe-119112278137128/
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.