Noodle House serves authentic stir-fried Hong Kong noodles. Its variety of savory sauces includes teriyaki, oyster, peanut, sweet sauce, sweet chili, sweet & sour and our signature specialty sauce. Its delectable toppings of beef teriyaki, pork, beef and wanton siomai will make you crave for more. You can have this not just for meals but also for snacks.
Noodle House is one of the foodcart business concept by JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. Founded in 2006, it was the brainchild of two young entrepreneurs Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang Jr. The two childhood friends recognized the market potential of food franchising and explored into its many aspects. Thus, what started out as an idea to franchise came the realization that establishing their own franchising company was the more viable path to take.
JC Worldwide first launched its first brand of food stall Burger Factory, which serves luscious burgers and snacks. With the surprising growth of their pet brand, they launched several new brands after only three months, including: Siomai King, Sgt. Sisig, Siopao da King, and Noodle House.
As its commitment to consumer, the Company uses quality ingredients everyday such as fresh meats and vegetables. All ingredients are being processed using the latest machinery in producing Siomai and Siopao at their commissary which has GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certificate, BFAD and NMIS accreditation. Employees are meticulously trained and maintain good sanitation.
To date, all the brands combined have produced over to 900 franchises nationwide. JC Worldwide is now developing new brands that will soon be introduced to the market. In addition to that, JC Worldwide has been getting recognition from different market sectors. Both Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang have appeared in acclaimed TV programs such as Magandang Umaga Bayan and Pangkabuhayang Swak na Swak, and was featured in noted news weekly The Philippine Free Press and Entrepreneur Magazine. Also the company has sponsored different TV shows like Showtime, Singing Bee, Bet on Your Baby, and Gandang Gabi Vice.
How to Franchise Noodle House:
Franchise Fee and Package : Php168,888.00
Noodle House Franchise Package Inclusions:
- Use of Trade Name and Logo
- Use of Business System
- Heavy Duty Regular Cart with Cabinet
- Lighted Logo Acrylic Embossed
- Lighted Menu
- Complete Equipments and Utensils
- 6 pcs. Noodle House Uniform, 2 pcs. Visor
- Free Food Tasting Product worth Php1,000.00
- Marketing Collaterals (Banner and Menu Tarpaulin, and Banner Stand)
- Comprehensive Personnel Training
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual
- Notarized Franchise Contract
- 4 Day On-Site Crew Training
- Assistance of Monitoring Officer
Note: Sub-meter, Breaker, Rangehood (optional) Not Included
Contact Details of Noodle House:
JC Worldwide Franchise Inc.
1196 Batangas Street, San Isidro,
Makati City, Philippines
Telephone: (02) 889-4774 to 76
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.