Cordillera Coffee was first introduced to the market on 2003. It is a growing company committed to serving the best Philippine Mountain Coffee. We purchase high quality whole bean coffee exclusively and directly from the small backyard farmers of the Cordillera Region. We roast and sell them along with fresh, rich-brewed, espresso-based beverages, a unique selection of food with a distinctively ethnic flavour, and a variety of homemade pastries and confections.
The main thrust of Cordillera Coffee is to promote a native coffee culture and make Filipinos proud of the coffee grown in the Cordillera highlands. Through this ‘love your own’ advocacy and fair trade for the indigenous farmers, they get the right price for their quality coffee.
Cordillera Coffee intends to expand its business by opening new branches in prime business areas, not only in Metro Manila, but other key spots in the Philippines, like Baguio City and Cebu City.
In line with its expansion program, Cordillera Coffee is presently in the process of putting up a franchise program with Francorp, the leader in franchise development, as consultant.
How to Franchise Cordillera Coffee:
Franchise Fee : Call
Cordillera Coffee Franchise Package:
- Trade name and trademark
- Operations Manual
- Site selection assistance
- Training for staff about coffee and food preparation
- National marketing and advertising support
- Pre-opening and grand opening assistance
- Initial inventory
- Working capital
- Construction cost and advance rent
- Store and kitchen equipment
- Continuous research and development
- Business consultation and regular meetings with franchisees
Term of Franchise : 5 years
Renewal : 5 years
Projected ROI : 1.25 years to 2.25 years
Royalty Fee : 5 percent
Advertising Fee : 3 percent
- Business districts like Ortigas Center or Makati
- Areas near campuses
- Tourist destinations like Intramuros, Malate, et cetera
Contact Details of Cordillera Coffee:
Cordillera Coffee Company
Unit 104 Llanar Building, 77 Xavierville Avenue,
Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel: (02) 436-0324, (02) 482-2515
Mobile: 0917-5029940 / 0922-8056485
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.