Takoyaki King – serves authentic Japanese Balls, one of the franchisable products launched by Asia Pacific & Global Franchise Co. (AP & GF CO.) Established by both partners of young entrepreneur Angelito Marcelino & Jo Ann Buenaventura in year 2000 and started as Lin-Shin Noodles & Dimsum as their flagship at Caloccan City as a restaurant.
The two partners recognized its potential in franchising the food business and explored all the aspects about franchising. Established its franchise branches in year 2002 since to date, they established more than a 100 outlets nationwide. With an overwhelming growth and success of their flagship, they lunch several franchisable products after a year of convergence into a company.
AP & GF CO. is committed to provide its Franchisees a lucrative business and build a good relationship as a family relationship, AP & GF CO. is able to serve customers and friends with a personalized services and more assistance through honest and integrated micro-type of business and using the award winning experiences for more than 8 years in the field of Franchising providing quality products.
How to Franchise Takoyaki King:
Product: Authentic Japanese Balls
Franchise Package : Php135,000.00
Takoyaki King Franchise Inclusions:
- Food Cart
- (1) Unit Takoyaki Machine
- Small Wares
- Menu board
- Uniform of crews
- Initial Product
- Business Training
- Pre-opening Assistance
- Grand Opening Assistance
- Site Assistance
- Filled up application Form
- Area requirement = 4 sq. meters or 2 x 2 meters
- 2 pcs 2 x 2 pictures
- Cedula or Passport
- Vicinity map of proposed outlet
- Letter of intent address to: MR. ANGELITO MARCELINO, General Manager
Contact Details of Takoyaki King:
Asia Pacific & Global Franchise Co.
Unit C-4 Dunville Condominium, Castilla St.,
Brgy. Valencia, New Manila, Quezon City
Tel: (02) 343-0536
Mobile: (0917)500-0772 / (0922)830-7611
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.