Zacobi Pearl Shake is a growing pearl shake business based in Tarlac and looking for dynamic individuals aspiring to have a pearl shake business like the ” very famous one”.
This kind of business is very popular and very lucrative since Filipinos love cool beverages. Not to mention the fact that the masses would most likely buy food from the streets than from the restaurants where they can just eat the food anywhere as their merienda. Filipinos are known for this kind of food habit.
This kind of franchise is for people with zero knowledge in starting up in this business. It is really cool and helpful for people wanting to start their own business. This is the right time to be your own boss, be an entrepreneur. All these are possible through FRANCHISING a ZACOBI PEARL SHAKE BUSINESS !
How to Franchise Zacobi Pearl Shakes:
Franchise Package : Php200,000.00
Zacobi Pearl Shakes Franchise Package Inclusions:
- Cart with built in sink
- 2 Heavy Duty blenders 2L capacity
- Cup sealing machine
- 2 Ice Chest
- 24 Canisters for Shake Powder
- Straw and Straw Holder
- 1 Sago Canister
- 2 sets Powder Scooper
- Sago and Ice Scooper
- 24 packs Assorted Shake Powders
- 500 Printed Cups with Dome Cover
- 50 sheets Daily Sales & Inventory Booklet
- 1 order Slip Booklet (100 sheets)
- Training of personnel
- 2 sets Crew Uniform with 2 visor caps
- Cup for measuring ice
- 5 liters Rice Cooker
- Assistance during store opening
- Marketing tools / brochures / updates on new promos
NO ROYALTY FEE
NO PROFIT SHARING
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
NOTE: The package is fully operational. You can start your pearl shake business in less than a month.
Contact Details of Zacobi Pearl Shakes:
EDEN’S WALL BLDG.
Sto. Cristo st., Sto. Rosario
Capas, Tarlac, Philippines
Contact Person : Maria Lourdes M. Arboleda
Phone: (045) 925-3459
Mobile: (SMART) 09286043661 / (SUN) 09228113483
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.