Purefoods Tender Juicy Fun Factory was one of the business opportunities offered by San Miguel Pure Foods Company, Inc. Purefoods Tender Juicy Fun Factory offers Hotdogs on sticks and Hotdog sandwiches.
San Miguel Pure Foods integrates two outstanding food institutions, the San Miguel Food Group and Pure Foods Corporation. Both have a rich history and a solid record of experience and expertise spanning nearly six decades of market leadership in the food industry.
The San Miguel Food Group had its beginnings in 1953 when San Miguel Polo Brewery started producing animal feeds from protein-rich by-products of beer brewing, laying the groundwork for what would later become San Miguel Foods, Inc. These past decades indeed saw San Miguel Corporation’s food business expand to include poultry and livestock, dairy products, fresh and processed meats, and agriculture.
Meanwhile, Pure Foods was founded in 1956 by a group of leading businessmen who put up a one-building, one-kitchen food facility in Mandaluyong to produce hams, bacon and sausages. It went on to produce quality meats that became household names. Several years later, Hormel Foods International acquired substantial interest in Pure Foods, giving the company exclusive rights to market Hormel products in the country.
San Miguel Corporation’s acquisition of Pure Foods in May 2001 brought together these two food industry leaders, ushering in a new era of growth and market leadership of the integrated businesses.
Initial Investment : Php170,000.00
- Tender Juicy Fun Factory booth
- 2 units of Cooking equipment (hotdog roller and steamer) Freezer
- Initial set of uniforms
- Hotdog pouches and trays
- Php5,000 – Processing Fee
- Php5,000 – Worth of food and beverage stock
Space Requirement : at least 3X2 sq. m.
Location : Schools, malls or other high traffic areas
Target market : A,B, C market
Note: Initial investment is exclusive of the following:
- Freight charges for provincial booth and equipment deliveries
- Space rentals
- Manpower salaries
Submit a letter of intent (LOI) with the following information:
- Expressed plan of putting up a TJ hotdog stand
- Target Location (with complete address)
- Background of the applicant (name, address, contact numbers, employer’s name and address, other sources of income)
Send the letter of intent via email to:
- Ms. Carissa Tecson, OPS Manager for GMA at email@example.com
- Mr. Jaime Llige, OPS Manager for Provincial Areas at firstname.lastname@example.org
San Miguel Pure Foods Company, Inc.
JMT Corporate Condominium
ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines
Trunkline: (632) 317-5000
Fax: (632) 632-7621
Email: email@example.com (GMA)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Provincial Areas)
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.