Sweets is part of people’s ordinary lives. Different taste and textures for each and every different individuals. People could not live with out sweets and that’s a fact.
At Brownies Unlimited, we make not only good and sweet brownies but also we make sure that every people would love it. Fudgey, chewy, chocolately, gooey or nutty – you’ll simply love our brownies!
Starting from the classic favorites such as Walnut Swirl, Rocky Road, and Choc’o Chips, Brownies Unlimited now offers more than 13 decadent brownie varieties. The freshly?baked quality of our brownies also extends to other Brownies Unlimited goodies – Brownie and Cookie Chips, Party Cupcakes, Brownie?on?the-go, Sambos and Silvanas.
Here a Brownies Unlimited, we make sure that we serve you the best and fresh bake brownies and cakes for different individuals.
From one store in 1989, we now have 60 company-owned Brownies Unlimited stores, and we are still growing. Whether as a personal treat or a gift, our brownies always surprise and delight. Share some love today, share brownies from Brownies Unlimited. Life is so sweet when you share it with other people.
Be your own boss with your very own Brownies Unlimited franchise store! Kickstart your sweet success by inquiring for Brownies franchise details.
How to franchise Brownies Unlimited:
Brownies Cart Franchise
- Franchise Fee: Php180,000.00
- Total Investment: Php920,000.00
- Space Requirement: 4 square meters
Brownies Kiosk Franchise
- Franchise Fee: Php200,000.00
- Total Investment: Php1.1 Million
- Space Requirement: 8 square meters
Brownies Counter Franchise
- Franchise Fee: Php220,000.00 / Php240,000.00
- Total Investment: Php1.7 Million / Php2.2 Million
- Space Requirement: 10 – 15 sqm. / 19 – 23 sqm.
Always a sweet treat with your most favorite dessert buddy, Brownies Unlimited! It’s time for unlimited franchise opportunities for you with Brownies franchise!
Contact Details of Brownies Unlimited:
U-Franchise Sales & Management
Unit 2807 Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas, Jr. Road,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
Tel No.: (+632) 634-0586 / (+632) 634-3717
Mobile: (+63920)983-0247 / (+63917)881-6999
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.