Chingu Buko House is a foodcart business concept offering 100% fresh and pure buko juice which perfectly suit the standard and taste of the local market. Chingu Buko House main products are Buko Juice and Buko Shake.
The word “chingu” means a “friend” in Korean, which came from Mr. Song Hun Park, a Korean friend of the couple who owns Chingu Buko House.
Chingu Buko House is one of the leaders in this business venture. They are selling different products from coconut fruits but their specialties are emphasized on shakes and juices that are served in decent-looking stands and brought to customers by well-mannered workers.
Since it was established in May 5, 2010, Chingu Buko House outlets has more than 130 stores strategically located throughout the Philippines.
Chingu Buko House looks for dynamic people who are willing to do business with Chingu Buko House – People who are:
- Hard Working
- Customer Oriented
- Willing to Learn
How to Franchise Chingu Buko House:
Investment Package : Php250,000.00 – Php300,000.00 (depending on the type of store operation)
Types of Chingu Buko House stores:
- Standard Cart
Initial Investment will highly depend on the expenses for the following:
I. Investment Package with Chingu Buko House (Inclusive of the following)
- Operational Expense
- Cart/ Stall (Construction Cost)
- Equipment Package
- Initial Inventory worth P4,000.00
- Crew Uniform
- Service Crew Training
II. Start-up Capital (Not included in the Investment Package)
- Security Deposit
- Advance Rental
- Construction Bond
- Government Permits (Business Permits, Mayor’s Permit, etc.)
- Revolving Funds
- Ocular Fee
No Royalty Fee!!
Contact Details of Chingu Buko House:
CHINGU BUKO HOUSE
Telefax: (045) 875-1226
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.