The Mango Farm, one of the popular food cart business conceptualized by Fruitas Holdings, Inc. It is primarily a dessert brand that concentrates on the all-time, favorite fruit of Filipinos namely mango. Having the philosophy of “Fresh Harvest All Day Everyday”, ripe and green mangoes are sourced fresh from the provinces and served as desserts and shakes. This gives a modern twist on how people should enjoy eating mangoes.
Fruitas Holdings, Inc. is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization.
Since its establishment, FHI has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, and 7107 Halo Halo Islands. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages.
Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers.
How to Franchise The Mango Farm:
Franchise Package : Call
The Mango Farm Basic Package Inclusions:
- Use of propriety marks and trade name
- Complete business permits and documents processing and assistance
- Franchisee orientation with comprehensive franchise manual kit
- Standard cart (3-4 sqm.) or counter (not more than 6 sqm.)
- Basic equipment, wares and utensils
- Initial inventory (good for 2 to 3 days)
- Free manpower assistance: Sourcing, hiring and orientation of crew, 10 days training at training sites; and 2 sets of uniform (6 polo shirts, 4 aprons, 2 visors, 2 hairnets)
- Marketing materials (balloons, flyers, tarpaulin, menu, loyalty card, etc.)
- Grand opening assistance
- Quality brands and proven business concepts, well known nationwide.
- Proud member of Philippine Franchise Association (PFA)
- Proud member of Association of Filipino Franchisers, Inc. (AFFI)
- Accredited best-list franchise by BPI Family Ka-Negosyo program
- No Royalty Fee
- Steady availability and quality of supplies, equipped with own commissary
- Reliable franchise team support
- Outstanding Logistics Support, more than 30 deliver vehicles, effective delivery system, 3-4 times a week & no minimum order.
- Dynamic Product Development Support
- Strong media advertisement campaign
Contact Details of The Mango Farm:
FRUITAS HOLDINGS, INC.
60 Cordillera St. corner E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave.,
Brgy. Doña Josefa, Quezon City, Philippines
Phone: (632) 330-2889
Mobile: (+63)939-101-0101 (Luzon) / (+63)947-101-0101 (VisMin)
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.