SAM’S Everything on Sticks Foodcart was conceptualized by Noble House in their desire to bring sidewalk selling to the highest level. Sam’s boasts of the most modern technology in food processing while utilizing the most stylish innovation in its award winning concept.
Sam’s is proud to introduce it’s unique beef flavored sauces, crystal clear gulaman, and tasty Filipino favorite food items which makes us stand out from the rest. Sam’s only utilizes the best ingredients while selling them at very competitive prices.
Noble House developed Sam’s in order to help Filipino’s achieve “The Filipino Dream”; of one day owning their own successful business.
How to Franchise SAM’S Everything on Sticks:
Franchise Package : Php300,000.00 – Php488,888.00
SAM’S Everything on Sticks Franchise Package Includes:
- Sam’s Colored Design Foodcart/Kiosk
- Use of Business Name
- Food Sampling
- Sets of Uniform
- Transfer of Technology
- Training of Personnel
- Initial Inventory
- Accessories and Equipment
- Pre-opening Support
- Grand Opening Support
- Post-opening Support
Estimated Total Investment : Php400,000.00 – Php750,000.00
Required Area : 4 to 6 sqm.
Terms of Franchise : Five (5) years, Renewable at Half of the Current Franchise Price
Royalty : None
Contact Details of SAM’S Everything on Sticks:
Noble House Business Brokers Inc. (Sales Office)
Franchise Sales, Marketing,Creative and Operations Department
187 Mindanao Avenue, Bahay Toro
Quezon City, Philippines
Phone: (02) 453-5239 to 40
Telefax: (02) 455-5562
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.