King Kababs offers Keema, Chicken Kebab, and Beef Kebab, another food cart franchise concept of SMART PINOY FOOD CART MARKETING with trade name “SMART PINOY FRANCHISING”. The Company is owned by the San Diego Family which is into a diversity of business such as apartment rentals, buy and sell of cars, restaurant handling, importing business, and more.
In 2005, the San Diego family started their business in the food industry by supplying products in restaurants. In the same year, they tried to put up a small restaurant. They focused on catering Filipino food in which they own a commissary located in Cainta and Commonwealth. As their business expanded, they opened more restaurants around Metro Manila.
In 2009, the San Diego family gained knowledge from different companies that motivated and inspired them to open their own franchise company. They have profited a lot from this business since they were able to identify the needs of their agents and franchisees. In doing so, the owner became more successful since they have learned the know-how of being a businessman and an agent at the same time.
As the franchising Business growth, San Diego Family move to the bigger office and introduce a lot of new cart concept and join a lot of business expos like Gonegosyo, pbex and etc. The family expands its business and put up KTV Bar, and introduce big-time franchise like a coffee shop and KTV Bar franchise. And continue to join expo gain popularity in the franchising business.
Franchise Fee includes:
- Bulilit Package – Php35,000.00
- Low-End Cart – Php50,000.00
- Mall Cart – Php95,000.00
- Collapsible Cart
- Advertising Support
- Sales Campaign
- Marketing Materials
- Basic Equipment
- Crew Uniform
- Use of Business Name and Logo
- Notarized Franchise Agreement
- Free Business Franchise Orientation “How to start a Franchise Business”
- Dry Run Assistance
- Grand Opening Assistance
- Training of Service Crew & Franchisee
Why King Kababs?
- Low capital investment
- No royalty fee
- No Renewal fee
- No Hidden Charges
- With Networking Business
- Complete Setup
- Terms : 3 years Contract
- Company: SMART PINOY FOOD CART MARKETING
- Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Nos : (02) 351-1884 Mobile Nos.: (0917)984-7898
- Office Add: 876 Aurora Boulevard, (beside Manhattan Parkway)
Quezon City, Philippines
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/King-Kababs-Shawarma-500906756681198/
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.