Kentucky Fried Chicken owes its delicious history to Harland David Sanders, its founder who is fondly referred to as “The Colonel”. Upon perfection of the Original Recipe that makes use of 11 secret herbs and spices, Colonel Sanders has brought the ultimate delight of chicken lovers to the world.
KFC Philippines is the home of finger-lickin’ goodness in the country, serving its range of world-famous dishes and sides to Filipinos. From our variety of finger-lickin’ good chicken, well-loved fixings, to tasty new pasta and rice bowl creations, KFC offers a wide menu to the flavor-loving Philippines.
Expert Business Development Support
From site selection and planning to construction, KFC will handle all the necessary requirements in building your very own KFC Stores. The store construction fee will include leasehold improvement, seating, signages, POS system, furniture, and fixtures.
Global Brand with Advertising and Marketing Support
Get exclusive access to KFC’s trademarks and global brand assets. Plus, take advantage of year-round marketing support to boost your Stores’ Sales.
Above-the-Line Campaigns for Product Launches | Digital Marketing | Out-of-Home | Merchandising | LSM
Hassle-free Operations and Store Management
With globally set Operational Standards, KFC will handle daily operations and full management of your Stores to reach its maximum potential
Operations | Human Resources (Hiring and Training) | Information Technology | Procurement
QUALIFICATIONS & PROCESS:
There are several factors that we consider when assessing an applicant desiring to become a KFC franchisee, including but not limited to:
- Multi-Unit Operations Experience or Growth Mindset
- Financial Capability
- Personal and Financial Reputation
- Motivation and Commitment
- Culture and Brand Fit
- Preferably Mall or Property Owners
Submission of initial franchise requirements.
- Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Location Map of Proposed Site and Floor Plan
- Initial evaluation of the preferred site.
- The screening process of applicants with the KFC Franchise Management Department.
- Discussion of final site feasibility study result, investment, and store financials.
- Contract signing and franchise payment processing.
STORE DESIGNS & INVESTMENT
Franchise investment cost starts at P19 Million. The final cost will be based on asset type, location, and storage area.
THE COLONEL WANTS YOU!
We’ll be happy to talk to you to discuss more this franchising opportunity. Feel free to contact us should you have any queries or clarifications.
- KFC Franchise Management Department
- Email: email@example.com
- Landline: (02) 8 370 1393
- Mobile: +63 917 151 2020 / +63 917 161 2020
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/kfcphilippines/
- Official Website: https://www.kfc.com.ph/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.