As a teenager, frank worked in an accounting department of his grandmother’s restaurant and noticed that the chicken barbeque with java rice, peanut, and atchara was the restaurant’s best seller. While working as a restaurant assistant manager he continued his master’s degree in the evening. His engineering background and management experience inspired him to start writing up the operational manual he was developing for the business of his own.
In early 1990, Frank venture on his own and open two franchise stores but a crisis came in when he was informed his franchises would not be renewed.
Frank spent months on his bike, traversing the streets of metro manila, trying each and every barbeque product he encountered on streets corner, in eateries, and restaurant. after trying more than 100 barbeque types, frank developed his own unique barbeque formulation and skewering style.
In 2003, Frank launched the first Reyes Barbeque in SM City North Edsa, then the second branch in 2004 in Shangrila Mall food court, third branch is in 168 Mall in Divisoria, Manila. And this turned out to be a tremendous blessing, It was in this branch where the queue of the franchise started.
Today, Reyes Barbeque has an organization of 400 people and 50 plus stores located nationwide.
Reyes Barbeque Menu:
- Classic Meals
- Group Meals
Franchise Fee includes:
If you love food, enjoy the attention to detail, have a love for continuous learning, and are a hands-on businessman or entrepreneur, maybe a Reyes Barbecue franchise could be something worthwhile for you! Check your level of potential as a franchisee by filling up the self-assessment form and trying out the aptitude test!
- 135 F. Manalo cor. Col. Ver Streets San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Contact Number :(02) 748 7691
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ReyesBarbecue/
- Website: http://reyesbarbecue.net/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.