As familiar as a childhood friend. That’s how we feel about Pancake House. It’s amazing to realize it’s been around since the 1970′s, growing with us, celebrating our happiest moments with family and friends, cheering us up when we needed it most. Every one of us has a favorite Pancake House dish- it’s on our mind and we can almost savor the taste of it even as we walk through the door and hear the warm greeting.
The pioneers still remember the early Pancake House from Magallanes or the Ayala Arcade. Seated in bright orange and pink booths, with old movie posters on the walls, they barely noticed the time pass as they enjoyed generous helpings of our famously fluffy pancakes.
Today, we are happy to keep welcoming new generations of friends like you into every Pancake House- in Magallanes and the rest of over 100 franchises around the country and overseas. Take your pick from a deliciously complete menu to satisfy you – morning, noon, evening, and at all times in-between.
Whichever generation you’re from, Pancake House is always here to welcome you, like a well-loved friend. To celebrate your favorites. To create new memories. To bring home goodness.
Pancake house Menu:
Partner With Us
In Building Loved Brands
Max’s Group, Inc. is the largest casual dining restaurant company in the Philippines. Its vision is to be the leading Filipino company with brands most loved by 2025.
MGI started with its flagship brand Max’s Restaurant, a humble roadside cafe in the home of its founders. A simple gesture of welcoming American GIs in 1945 with Fried Chicken gave birth to a proud global Filipino institution.
With the goal of delighting its customers, it continually searches for partners who share their passion and vision to consistently serve new customers in new territories fresh, genuine, quality food and great dining experience in different formats.
5 Easy Steps to Franchise with MGI
You can download the template on this website. Include a proposed site location, area development plan, and map.
You can get this form upon submission and evaluation of your Letter of Intent. It must be completely filled up for easy processing and evaluation.
MGI will set a meeting to review your application and evaluate your qualifications.
Once you pass the interview, MGI will approve your franchise application including the site.
Upon approval of your franchise application, you will receive a franchise award notice.
1. How much investment is needed and what does this cover?
The estimated investment varies depending on type and location., Provincial areas, Greater Manila area, Metro Manila and
others. If it is an inline store or mall-based store, it ranges from P11M to P12M. If it is a stand-alone store, it ranges from
P14M to P16M. This includes the following:
a) store construction
b) equipment, machinery, furniture, and fixtures,
c) initial manpower hiring and training
d) pre-opening marketing support and operations support
e) franchise fee
2. What is the floor area requirement?
The floor area requirement varies per store type.
a) inline / mall: 100-120 square meters
b) stand-alone: 400-700 square meters (Lot Area)
3. Can I apply for a franchise even if I don’t have a site or location?
Yes. Once qualified as a franchisee, we can offer available locations.
4. Can a corporation apply for a franchise?
Yes. But we require majority ownership that will act as Managing Director of the franchise.
5. How long is the expected return of investment?
Several factors determine ROI, including managing and maintaining projected sales by marketing and
promoting the Brand in its Retail Trade Area and the ability of the franchisee to manage his operating
expenses. As long as these factors are controlled properly, projected ROI will be achieved.
6. How long is the franchise term?
The franchise term for a Pancake House store is ten (10) years and renewable for another five (5)
7. Who looks for the location?
The company has a pipeline but we entertain in case the franchise applicant has a proposed or preferred location.
8. Is there a standard store design?
Yes, Pancake House provides, through an accredited architect, the standard store design, layout,
equipment and facilities requirements.
9. What are the qualifications of a franchisee?
The qualified candidate must have the following criteria.
a) preferably with experience in food and retail business
b) financial capability
c) has a good network in the trade area of the proposed store
d) will dedicate time and has the infrastructure to manage the store
10. What about the supplies and materials for products to be
Pancake House will provide the franchisee all proprietary products, formulated ingredients, and supplies. Franchisee may
also, use designated suppliers of Pancake House according to the set of specifications.
11. Is there any training program provided?
A training program is provided to the franchisee, management team and dining staff who must successfully complete
the program. The training fee is already included in the initial investment.
12. What kind of continuing services will the company
Aside from the system-wide level promotions and advertising, Pancake House supports local marketing efforts of the
- 11th Floor Ecoplaza Building 2305 Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Makati City
- Contact No. (02) 8784-9000
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.pancakehouse.com.ph/
- Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PancakeHousePhilippines/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.