How to verify the plate number in LTO online
At the moment, LTO already has a system that allows you to text LTO to check plate numbers. All you need to do is using your cellphone to key in:
- Type LTO VEHICLE PLATE NUMBER
Then send to 2600.
e.g. LTO VEHICLE XYZ789
2. You will then receive the vehicle information as shown here:
Plate no: XYZ789 / Make: Toyota / Model: Innova gas m / Year: 2011 / Color: Red / Registered last 04/02/2020, has no LTO apprehension, has no LTO alarm. P2.50/text.
After that, wait for around 5 – 10 minutes till you receive the auto-generated reply. It can be said that LTO owes its fastest system ever to check plate numbers online in the Philippines. Interestingly, apart from the plate number, basic info and specs of your car are also provided.
To illustrate, after texting LTO, you will receive an auto-generated reply like this: Plate number/Make/Model/Year of manufacturing/Color/Date last registered in LTO/LTO Apprehension/records and LTO Alarm.
Other LTO Services via Text Message:
- To get Motor Vehicle transactions: LTOMV
- For other permit and transactions: LTODL
- To inquire license details: LTOLICENSELicensenumber
- To report a complaint on a PUV: PUV