How to determine if an employer is included in the pre-qualified list of the SBWS?
- (STEP 1) Using your browser, go to the BIR website (www.Bir.gov.ph). Ensure that you have stable internet connection.
- (STEP 2) Click on the SBWS Icon found on the upper left side of BIR homepage. This will take you to SBWS program query homepage.
How do we determine if an employer is included in the pre-qualified list of SBWS?
- (STEP 3) Enter the 9-digit TIN in the Search field. Ensure that your TIN is valid and owned by you. BIR recommends that you check your Certificate of Registration to ensure the accuracy of information.After encoding the TIN, click on the “Search” button. List of Pre-Qualified Businesses
How do we determine if an employer is included in the prequalified list of the SBWS?
IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED, a green prompt will pop up. If you are a sole proprietorship, the details that will show are your registered name or business name and passcode. Copy the passcode.
IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED OR YOU ENTERED A WRONG TIN, a red prompt will pop up. For any questions on eligibility criteria, you may send an email to SBWS_BIRquery@bir.gov.ph with the following information: TIN, registered name or business name, RDO code, and your message.
- (STEP 4) Take note of the“Passcode” as this will be used to apply for the SBWS. After getting the passcode, go to the SSS website (www.sss.gov.ph) to login to your My.SSS account.
For inquiries on pre-qualification:
You can send an email to BIR at SBWS_BIRquery@bir.gov.ph with
the following information:
- Registered Name or Business Name
- Revenue District Office (RDO) where registered
- Your Message