Power fill Gas station was established way back in 2009, and has grown and continues to grow over the years. Their first branch opened in Malolos, Bulacan. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown to be one of the best gas station franchises in the country. The company is focused on bringing value to every stakeholder employee, franchisees, business partners the community, and the environment.
The company has its own share of initial birth pains and struggles and moved up slowly for a few years. We had our first franchise in 2012 followed by three more in the next two succeeding years. We got our FIFA accreditation in 2014 and the high profitability of our existing gas stations have carried us through. Today, Power Fill has 33 active branches and 21 more upcoming branches this 2019. Also this year, Power Fill will expand its operations in Visayas and Mindanao by establishing several gas stations.
Franchise Fee includes:
- Use of Trade name and Proprietary marks
- Site Approval
- Training for Dealer and Staffs
- Operational Manual on Loan
- Opening assistance
- Processing Fee – Php 300,000.00
- Initial TERM 10 Years
- Capital Requirement Php 2,500,000.00
- Required Space is 200 SQM
- Minimum Road Frontage 10 SQm
- SOLO FRANCHISE – Capital Requirements Php 9-10 Million
- 200 SQM development, total flooring/driveway
- 6,000 gallons / 24,000 liters Tank capacity
- Three Products: Diesel, Regular and Premium Gasoline
- Cashier’s Booth
- Air & Water Station
- LED Price Board
- LED Lighting Design
- CO-OWNERSHIP (SHARED FRANCHISE) Minimum Capital Contribution is Php 330,000.00
- HOW CO-OWNERSHIP PROGRAM WORKS:
It is a business program where you and other capital partners can join us to establish a new franchise of Power Fill gasoline station. Here, a regular franchise is shared and co-owned by many participants. You become a partner of a brand new franchise station by contributing your desired capitalization. Three Hundred Thirty Thousand Pesos (Php 330,000.00) is the minimum participation. You can add more if you want a bigger share of the profit. All the works in putting up the station from market analysis to construction and management are done by Power Fill.
- HOW CO-OWNERSHIP PROGRAM WORKS:
ROLE OF POWER FILL AS YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER
- Day to day operation
- Business Development
- The company will look for the most sustainable location for the new gas station
- Will process the necessary permits and clearances
- Construct the Gas Station
- Hire and Train Station personnel
HOW TO APPLY:
- Signed Application form
- Letter of Intent
- Bio-data or resume
- 1 Government ID: Passport, Driver’s License, SSS/UMID, PRC or others
- Schedule of Orientation
- Fill-out and signed application form
- Sign a letter of Intent
- You’ll be schedule for franchise Orientation
- MOA, Approval and Payment
- When you decided to join the Co-Ownership Program, you’ll sign the Memorandum of Agreement
- You may settle the Payment via:
- Cahs or Check payment
- Direct Bank Deposit
- Proof of your Franchise CO-Ownership
- Signed copy of your Memorandum of Agreement
- Notarized copy of your MOA
- SEC Registration Copy
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
53 OPERATING STATIONS IN EARLY 2019
200+ OPERATING GAS STATIONS IN THE NEXT TWO TO FIVE YEARS
POWER FILL BRANCHES NATIONWIDE – http://powerfill.ph/branches/
To know more about the franchise application procedure, please visit this link: POWER FILL
Interested entrepreneurs may contact the company at the following details for inquiry and application of POWER FILL Fuel:
POWER FILL (Power Fill Holdings Inc.)
Address: Unit 125 One Oasis Hub B Ortigas Extension, Pasig City
Contact: 63 2 8655-4374 | 0999-9106828
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Hours: Monday-Saturday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.