Flex Fuel is an independent fuel company in the Philippines geared towards meeting the needs of motorists and travelers by providing them with affordable gasoline, clean and safe ambiance, and membership card advantages.
Flex Fuel was established on Jun 5, 2016, by Bong Medel and Luis Manzano. Bong has been in the automotive industry since 1998, specifically in automotive repair. A few years later, Bong and Luis entered into a joint venture to form a public transportation company called LBR in 2007.
In 2015, seeing rhe sustainable gorwth of LBR joint venture which in turn required a specifi demand for fuem Bong and Luis took the opportunit to set-up a separate and disticnt gas station to supply exclusively to LBR. The existing anf growing numbers of taxis under the LBR fleet, served as the source of demand for fuel supplied by the gas station.
Subsequently, this initial intension grew into Bong and Luis vision to set-up Flex Fuel to cater tp the replicate LBR’s success to Flex Fuel. The Flex Fue franchise model is envisioned to create the demand for the long-term goal of a full pledged fuel depot.
Currently, Flex Fuel have 1 live fuel station, south of Metro Manila and planning to open more gas stations in major Metropolitan areas in the Philippines within 5 years.
Flex Fuel aims to provide a healthy profit for its stakeholders by ensuring sustainable growth and development for its core and value-added products and services.
To provide good quality products to all motorist and travelers, inside and outside the cities at competetive prices to drive potent market supply will be the company’s backbone.
FLEX FUEL envisions to be one of the biggest distributors of petroleum products in the Philippines by 2030
Franchise Fee includes:
- Use of Trade name and Proprietary marks
- Operating Standards
- FLEX FUEL Operational Manual
- Construction (Civi, Mechanical, Electrical, Sanitary Works and Equipment)
- Training for Dealer and Staffs
- Initial Inventory Products
- Assitance in the recuitment and hiring of personnel
- Continuous Marketing support
- Monthly visit of Mr. Luis Manzano or other celebrity
- Social Media Endorsement by Mr. Luis Manzano thru Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Social Media Marketing Management (FLEX FUEL)
- Site Clearing
- Ground Lot Levelling
- Completion for Perimeter Fencing
- Government Permits
- Building (Optional)
- 1/6 Island Pumpm / Hoses
- 3 Product Line
- 1x20K Liters Capacity
- 2/12 Island Pumpm / Hoses
- 3 Product Line
- 2x24K Liters Capacity
- 3/18 Island Pumpm / Hoses
- 3 Product Line
- 3 x 24,000 Liters Capacity
STEPS TO OWN A DEALERSHIP
- Fill up the dealership Application Form together with your letter of intent and send it to:
- Mr. Edmond Shaw Ondevilla
- 0918-9033691 Smart
- 0917-3283539 Globe
- After reviewing your application and finding it in order, you will be invited to discuss the dealership detail where you will be presented your desired Flex Fuel business model
- An ocular inspection for feasibily of the proposed site will be conducted
- If the physical and documentary requirements are satisfied, the memorandum of Agreement, follow by a Dealership Agreement will be executed.
- Processing of government Permits and Licenses to follows in prepation priot to the start of the construction.
- Pre-Opening assistance will be provided.
- Grand Opening, Congratulations on your new Ventures!
To know more about the franchise application procedure, please visit this link: Flex Fuel
Interested entrepreneurs may contact the company at the following details for inquiry and application of Flex Fuel:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FlexFuelPH/
Mobile Nos.: 0918-9033691 Smart, 0917-3283539 Globe
Address: 8 Rockwell Centre, 7th Floor, Unit B, 8 Rockwell, Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City Philippines 1210
Contact Person: Mr. Edmond Shaw Ondevilla