Sizzle Sisig Franchise -P99,000.00
Sisig is one of the favorite dishes of Filipinos, Deep fry pork belly, with some parts of ear, liver, and fats chop together then mixed with red hot chili, onion, and mayo, others add toppings like eggs, tofu or dried pork skin. definitely food for the ages, Filipinos love to partner it while they drinking alcohol, but because of innovation sisig can now be your everyday vian and can try different meat like chicken, beef and fish.
Fabsuffrage, Inc. developed Sizzle Sisig concept way back 2014 to coped up the increasing demand for sisig meals. They develop concepts that suit everyone. It offers affordable Sisig Meals for as low as sixty pesos and barkada meals that good for three to four people for less than two hundred pesos. The franchise for this concept starts at 99,000.00. If you are interested and would like to know more about this may may read the details below
Sizzle Sisig Products:
- Pork Sisig
- Beef Sisig
- Chicken Sisig
- Barkada Meals
Franchise Fee includes:
- Franchise Investment is P99,000
- Complete Set of Heavy Duty Equipment
- 3,000 initial worth of products
- Hands-on training for Franchisee, Service staff
- 2 Sets of Crew Uniform (T-shirt, apron, hairnet, Visor)
- Marketing Materials (Banner Ads and Flyers)
- Video Training & Operations Manual
- Costing and Pricing Manual & Inventory Kit
- Notarized Franchise Agreement
Why Sizzle Sisig?
- Low capital investment
- No royalty fee
- No Renewal fee
- No Advertising fee
- Return of Investment in 8 months
- Contact Person: MR. RHYAN VIOLA
- Email Add: email@example.com
- Phone Nos : (02)7509-1049 Mobile Nos.: 0918-8073575
- Office Add Ground flr. #17A St. Martin bldg. Westpoint St. Cubao, Quezon City
- Website: www.foodcartsfranchise.com / www.fabsuffrage.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SizzleSisigFranchise/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.