Baa Baa Thai Tea was originally conceptualized in 2018. Its first brand was established in April 2019 at Sta. Mesa, Manila with only a take-out counter. By seeing a huge potential to reach a much wider market, Baa Baa Thai Tea took the opportunity to open a milk tea shop that offers high-quality service by having clean and relaxing store ambiance and satisfying milk teas with premium ingredients for the enjoyment of our customer.
The name “Baa Baa Thai Tea” is simple yet memorable to most individuals. The name is derived from the Thai word “Ba” or “Baa” which means crazy. The logo is a combined effort from the whole team, it is intended to have its logo easy to recognize. The color is a palette and the design, all were thought carefully to make sure that the logo is friendly, young, and authentic.
In this, Baa Baa Thai Tea created an innovative, creative, and productive team consisting of experts with a wide variety of experience in different fields and unique strategies on striving good market penetration.
On the other note, Baa Baa Thai Tea wanted to create new business and to expand through franchising as it as a great way to help families, friends, and people of the community who wanted to have there own business that is proven and profitable.
To this date, Baa Baa Thai Tea currently has 10 operating branches from its main outlet in Sta. Mesa Manila to Dagupan Pangasinan, and will continue to expand to help more people and to serve more customers.
- Kiosk Franchise – Php 200,000.00
- Cafe Franchise – Php 350,000.00
- Area Franchise – Php 625,000.00
- Use of trademarks
- Site Approval
- Training for Franchisee and Staff
- Procurement program
- Opening Assitance
- Operational manual on loan
- Research and Development
- Kiosk / Counter
- 3 Years
- 4 Years
- 50% off then Charged franchise fee
- Php 700,000.00
- Php 1,600,000.00
- (Capital Investment may vary depends on the preoposed location)
- 5% off Gross Sales
PROCEDURE ON HOW TO AVAIL THE FRANCHISE:
- Fill out the confidential Questionnaire, together with your letter of intent and send it to:
- Mr. Regin Rodriguez Tampioc
- Unit 2FC-A Gilmore Tower No. 2 Gilmore Ave. Corner N. Domingo St. New Manila, Quezon City
- They will review your application
- You will be invited to discuss franchise details
- Your proposed location will be visited and thoroughly checked.
- The Franchise Agreement can now be executed
- Outlet set-up and staff training will commence
- We will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance.
- Your Grand Opening! Congratulations!