Coconut tree or “Buko” is abundant in South East Asia, particularly in the Philippines. It is recently considered as the “tree of Life” simply because of the benefits it provides.
From coconut juice which said to be a diuretic. What is amazing with this coconut Tree is that it has actually no waste from fruit, juice, and meat, and shell and Husk.
Now another variety derived from its meat as the main ingredient in the famous Buko Shake. It was created and the company believes that one day this will gives positive feedback in the Industry.
Established in May 2007 as C8 BEST FRANCHISING COMPANY; and on October 29, 2010, it was registered in the Securities and Exchange Commission as C8 FRANCHISING CORPORATION. With only two concepts then, today the company has numerous concepts to choose from.
To enrich the lives of Filipino entrepreneur, the company provide affordable franchise business and comprehensive entrepreneurial orientation. With our vast experience in a different business, this will set an edge for us to be the best choice in the Industry.
Sharing our expertise among those people who desire to venture into affordable franchising business is our utmost priority.
With strong Commissary, Manpower, and Fabrication support, thus we are now the only ONE-STOP-SHOP FOOD CART FRANCHISING COMPANY.
Buko King Products:
- Buko Juice
- Buko Shake
- Buko Fresh
- Buko Pandan
- Buko Fresh with Fruit Salad
Franchise Fee includes:
Elite Mall Type Cart
Elite Mall Type Cart
- C8 BEST FRANCHISING CORPORATION
- 3rd Floor Hansel Arcade Building #1 Imperial St. cor. Aurora Boulevard Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
- Tel: (02) 438-4017, (02) 439-4018, (02) 440-1946
- Mobile: (+63999)525-2606, (+63905)380-2222, (+63927)754-4399
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.c8bestfoodcart.com
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.