Varda was founded by Christopher Guarin and his childhood friends- Eric Lopez and Racidon Bernarte, with its humble beginnings as an burger stand in PUP Manila, which later grew into a food retail brand.
Varda Flame Grill is one of the newest retail fast-food chains in the Philippines, operating food retail shops across different universities in the country. Varda Flame Grill enjoys how the students of the local market share their loving stories and memories of Varda which in part raises their reputation and brand exposure to other millennials. With it’s reputation growing by the day, Varda Flame Grill has firmly established itself as an overnight favorite food brand across universities in Metro Manila and expanding to provinces. After self-sustaining the business, it has officially been turned into a corporation called Varda Corporation, proving the brand’s success and effectiveness in the student market.
Experience the Varda lifestyle of selling that gives customers the choices they require and the convenience they need. Franchise Varda Flame Grill now!
Franchise Fee Includes:
Franchise Fee: Php 500,000 + VAT
Total Investment: Php 700,000 – 1M
- U-Franchise Sales & Management
- Tel: (02) 8634.0586/3717
- CP#: 0920.983.0247; 0917.881.6999
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/vardaflamegrill/
- Web: www.ufranchiseasia.com
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.