Back when they were still taking their studies in their universities, Farwa and Ronnel always had an inclination towards coffee. Their dates were mainly in coffee shops and they have observed that a good coffee experience was too expensive for students and even for some young professionals.
Even as they tied the knot, the love for coffee remained constant in their hearts. They decided to live out their dream to share great coffee with Filipinos and a good value for money. Starting from one kiosk, it spread like wildfire. Truly blessed with love and abundance, Farron Cafe has now expanded to more than 80 branches nationwide. To this day, they strive to continuously make us fall head over heels with their line of oh-so-irresistible frappes, smoothies, milk tea, yogurt, and espressos.
Figaro Coffee Menu:
- Chocolate with Coffee
- Cream Blend
- Chocolate Blend
- Fruit Blend
Franchise Fee includes:
|BARANGAY CART||SCHOOL CART||CART||OUTDOOR SHOP||KIOSK||FULL CAFE|
Frosty Frappe + Addon Features
Frosty Frappe, Hot Drinks, and Over Ice
Frosty Frappe, Hot Drinks, Over Ice, Milk Tea, and Yogurt
|For ₱199,000 (Vat Inclusive)||For ₱299,000 (Vat Inclusive)||For ₱499,000 (Vat Inclusive)||For ₱599,000 (Vat Inclusive)||For ₱888,000 (Vat Inclusive)||For ₱899,000 (Vat Inclusive) + Construction Fees|
How to Become a Franchisee?
Farron Cafe wants to spread the love for coffee through franchising! It is opening its arms to qualified franchisees who are:
- Committed to high standards of customer service
- Passionate about running a specialty coffee beverage business
- Financially capable & stable
- Hardworking and motivated to succeed while helping the community
- U-Franchise Sales & Management
- Tel: (02) 634.0586/3717
- CP#: 0920.983.0247; 0917.881.6999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/ph.farroncafe/
- Web: www.ufranchiseasia.com https://www.farroncafe.com.ph/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.