CHA TUK CHAK is a Thai Tea and Dessert cafe that serves signature authentic Thai drinks, food, and desserts that are famous in Thailand. We concoct products that have the perfect blend of aroma, flavor, and taste that captures the best representation of Thailand’s local essence. Our signature products combined with our team of highly – passionate baristas delivering superior service, give our customers the overall feel of being in a local shop in Thailand.
Cha Tuk Chak Thai Menu:
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Cha Khiao Cheese
- Cha Yen
- Cha Yen Cheese
- Koko Oreo Cheesecake
- Black Tiger
- Royal Thai Tiger
- Thai Moccacino
- Pink Milk Cheese
Existing Branches in Metro Manila:
- The Rock Lifestyle Hub, Holy Spirit Drive, QC
- Devour Food Hub, E. Rodriguez
- SM North EDSA, Sky Garden SM Fairview The Parkway, Upper Ground Level 120
- Maginhawa St., Diliman, Quezon City
- Level 2, Food Choices, Ayala Malls Marikina
- Unimart Pasilio, Greenhills Shopping Center (in front of Automatic Centre)
- GF Greenhills, Shoppesville (in front of World Balance)
- Pob Stacion, B. Valdez St., Poblacion
- Makati Fedman Suites, Salcedo, Makati
- Paseo De Roxas, Makati
- Rustan’s Supermarket Glorietta Makati
- Venice Grand Canal Mall, IPC Building Bridge
- Kaizen Bldg (Beside Romantic Baboy), Taft Avenue, Manila
Franchise Fee includes:
- Use of Trademarks
- Site approval
- Training for Franchisee and staff
- Procurement program
- Opening assistance
- Operations manual on loan
- Research & Development
- Bar Stand Franchise – Php440,000.00
- Cafe Franchise – Php440,000.00
- Area Franchise – Php1.1 Million
Why Cha Tuk Chak Thai?
- Franchise Renewal every 4 years
- A royalty fee of 5%
- Investment Capital:PHP 1.1m – 2.6m
Franchise Application Process
- 1. Fill out the Confidential Questionnaire. Together with your Letter of Intent, send them to CHA TUK CHAK email@example.com
- 607 Winland Tower Residences 4, Tomas Morato, Quezon City
- 2. We will review your application.
- 3. You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
- 4. Your proposed location will be visited and thoroughly checked.
- 5. The Franchise Agreement can now be executed.
- 6. Outlet set-up and staff training will commence.
- 7. We will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance.
- 8. Your Grand Opening! Congratulations!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Nos.: (02)7509-1049 Mobile Nos.: 0918-8073575
- Address: #17A Ground flr. St. Martin Bldg. Westpoint St., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109
- Website: https://www.chatukchak.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ChaTukChakPH/
What you should know before Franchising:
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.