GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DRIVER – LTO PHILIPPINES
RIGHTS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF DRIVERS /GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DRIVER
- Must have secure an appropriate driver’s license to carry it at all times while driving a motor vehicle.
- Must know, follow and abide by the land transportation laws, rules and regulations.
- Must be a defensive driver.
- Ensure that the vehicle he is driving is duly registered, roadworthy and emission compliant.
- Secure and safeguard the vehicle until it is returned to the designated location.
- Regularly conduct proper motor vehicle pre-trip inspection (BLOWBAGAS)
- Ensure that the vehicle is kept clean, tidy, and in good working condition at all times.
- Knowledgeable about what to do and act in case of an accident or incident.
- Know his rights and privilege as a holder of a driver’s license.
- Always observe road safety, discipline, and courtesy
- Must be in a healthy condition and have no contagious disease that can affect him and his passenger/s.
- Return “lost and found” items.