Zagu Dealership Franchise
Franchise Package: P650,000–P850,000
Package Inclusions: Proprietary Recipes, ingredients and Procedures, Design and Decor Package, Zagu Standard Uniform, Service Crew Training, Marketing and Advertising Support
Numbers: Local 150 or 113 / 09188889248 (Smart) / 09178098043 (Globe) / 09234563586 (Sun)
Address: #52 West Capitol Drive, Bo. Kapitolyo Pasig City, Philippines
How to apply for a Zagu Food Cart Franchise?
Here’s a quick rundown of Zagu’s franchise application process:
- Complete and submit their Initial Questionnaire Form.
- If deemed qualified, you will go through an initial interview.
- Once approved, you must pay a cash bond of P10,000.
- Complete and submit the Application Form and requirements.
- You will then go through two more interviews and if approved, a post-approval meeting.
- Your proposed location will then be evaluated.
- Finally, pay the investment package and sign the agreement.