A food cart business is one kind of franchise that nearly guarantees success when it comes to creating one. Why use food trucks? To begin with, Filipinos adore eating. Food that is affordable and portable is preferred. You’ll probably find a food cart franchise brand that suits your preferences and budget among the many that are available.
(If you’re unsure about how to create a franchise, check out The What, Why, and How of Franchising in the Philippines in our franchise guide.)
But the Philippines’ profusion of food cart businesses also presents a problem. How do you choose which to choose? We conducted the research for you, so don’t worry. In order to support you on your franchising journey, The five most reputable food cart franchises in the nation, along with information on how to apply, are mentioned below.
- Initial investment: ₱99,000
- Package inclusions: Collapsible food cart, equipment (blender, sauce dispenser, canisters, measuring cups, whipped cream dispenser), crew uniforms, inventory and concept manual, initial products worth ₱3,000, franchisee and crew training, and after-sales support, etc.
- Contract term: lifetime franchise (no renewal fee)
- Contact information: email@example.com / (02) 73587394 / 09152828213 / 09188073575
Franchise Package: P230,000–P1.2M
Package Inclusions: Cart/Kiosk, Franchise Fee, Small Wares & Equipment, Initial Supplies, Franchisee Training, & Crew Training
Number: (02) 534-5845
Address: 869 Katarungan St., Barangay Plainview, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
How to apply for a Potato Corner Food Cart Franchise?
Potato Corner’s franchise application process can be summarized into 3 steps:
- Submit the following requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Market Study Form
- Letter of Intent (with desired location and reason/s why you want to franchise)
- Map, photos, and lease offer of desired location
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- 2 Valid IDs
- Wait for their team to schedule a meeting and site evaluation.
- Wait for approval (go or no go).
Franchise Package: P280,000
Package Inclusions: Cart, Chest Freezer, Acrylic Plastic Juicer, Food Steamer, Kitchen/Plasticware, Initial Food and Paper Products, Crew Uniforms, Cleaning Supplies, & Marketing Collaterals
Numbers: (02)-281-3635 / 09234419957 / 09234419958
Address: Main Office 88 C. Arellano St., Brgy. Ibaba, Malabon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
How to apply for a Master Siomai Food Cart Franchise?
- Look for your target location and secure a lease proposal (if location is within a mall) or a written agreement with the lessor (if location is in a busy street, terminal, or school).
- Schedule a site evaluation with Master Siomai by calling their office: (02)-281-3635 / 09234419957 / 09234419958
- Deposit 50% of the total franchise package fee.
- Attend Business Operation Meetings while selected crew members will go on training.
Franchise Package: P650,000–P850,000
Package Inclusions: Proprietary Recipes, ingredients and Procedures, Design and Decor Package, Zagu Standard Uniform, Service Crew Training, Marketing and Advertising Support
Numbers: Local 150 or 113 / 09188889248 (Smart) / 09178098043 (Globe) / 09234563586 (Sun)
Address: #52 West Capitol Drive, Bo. Kapitolyo Pasig City, Philippines
How to apply for a Zagu Food Cart Franchise?
Here’s a quick rundown of Zagu’s franchise application process:
- Complete and submit their Initial Questionnaire Form.
- If deemed qualified, you will go through an initial interview.
- Once approved, you must pay a cash bond of P10,000.
- Complete and submit the Application Form and requirements.
- You will then go through two more interviews and if approved, a post-approval meeting.
- Your proposed location will then be evaluated.
- Finally, pay the investment package and sign the agreement.
Franchise Package:Franchise Package: P300,000–P1.5M
Package Inclusions: “All-in”
Numbers: +6323302889 / +639391010101 (Luzon) / +639471010101 (Visayas & Mindanao)
Address: #60 Cordillera Street, corner E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Brgy. Doña Josefa, 1113, Quezon City
How to apply for a Fruitas Franchise?
Fruitas’ application process is easy:
- Fill out their Application Form online
- Submit the following requirements online:
- 1×1 Photo
- Letter of Intent
- Lease/Award Notice from the lessor (if possible)
- Map and photos of prospective site
- Wait for the Fruitas Team to contact you for a meeting.