The Industrial Luncheon Services company, owned by Mr. William Rosenberg, started delivering meals and coffee to manufacturing workers in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1946. This is where the Dunkin Donuts franchise story really began. The term “Dunkin Donuts” was adopted as the company’s moniker in 1950.
Due to the high caliber of its output, it developed into a prosperous company, and in 1960, Mr. Rosenberg launched its franchising strategy in collaboration with the International Franchising Association.
The first Dunkin’ Donuts franchise location debuted in the Philippines in 1981 in Quad Car Park, which is now Park Square, in Makati, and was run by Golden Donuts Inc.
The company subsequently began building more Dunkin Donuts locations across Metro Manila, including both dine-in and take-out locations, growing to become a well-known “pasalubong” brand in the country.
Currently, Dunkin Donuts offers a selection of donuts, sandwiches, and beverages. Their classic donuts include Sugar Raised, Strawberry Kreme, Strawberry Filled, Bavarian Filled, etc. Their premium donuts include the “Oatmeal, Raisin, and Cranberry”, Kreme Berry Caramel, Supreme Rocky Road, Choco Butter Crunch, Dark Choco Berry, etc.
Packages for franchising Dunkin’ Donuts
The Dunkin Donuts Franchise currently offers 3 business models.
- Chainstore Model – a take-out booth which is applicable for convenience stores or canteens.
- Dealership Model – investment starts at around 200,000 which is inclusive of the franchising fee, security deposit, and equipment and materials needed.
- Area Franchising – this is awarded to an individual or company and is required to put up a production center and build up the area that was agreed upon.
Interested parties are required to submit the following:
- Address of preferred area or location.
- Photos of the proposed site.
- Details about the proposed location.
- Vicinity Map.
- Letter of intent including applicant’s contact details.
If you are interested in getting a Dunkin Donuts Franchise, you can contact them through any of their contact details listed below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com