AQUA PRIMERA CORPORATION (APC) is a duly registered corporation whose main line of business is the sales and distribution of water equipment and accessories, and other as water-related products.
AQUA PRIMERA is part of the YUPANGCO GROUP composed of thirty (30) companies engaged in various business endeavors, respectively experienced in the wholesale and retail industry dates back to 1967. This affiliation gives APC access to a distribution network of the holdings company with an established built-in market, services and facilities.
With its ambition to be a major provider of water products and services that will best address the dynamic needs of consumers, APC got the exclusivity to distribute industrial and Home R.O. Machines, one hundred percent (100%) imported from U.S.A. and Korea.
Aqua Primera offers hot and cold water purifiers and dispenser machines, bottled water (our brand or your own brand), beverage vending machines and franchised water-filling stations; plus repairs and maintenance services with financing and insurance.
How to Franchise Aqua Primera:
Free Franchising, No Royalty Fee, and Free training and Free assistance in registration and accreditation to Dept. of Health (DOH).
- Store Design & Flowchart
- One (1) Banner
- Installation (worth Php 15,000)
- Staff Training
- Maintenance Services for Six (6) months
I. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Reservation Php 20,000.00
- 50% upon confirmation of order
- 50% upon delivery / installation
b. Financing Scheme (Standard)
- Please see attached financing list
II. ADDITIONAL COST
a. Supplies (Php 20,000.00)
- 50 pcs. 5 gallon bottles
- 50 pcs. 1.5 gallon bottles
- 50 pcs. 1 gallon bottles
- 1 unit hot & cold water dispenser
- 3 pcs. table top dispenser
- 2 pcs. laboratory gown
- 4 pcs. hand gloves
- 4pcs. mask
- 1 pc. TDS meter
b. Signboard (Php 20,500.00)
- Double face Php 12,000.00
- Frontal Php 8,500.00
- Market Cost (Standard)*
c. Renovation Cost (Php 50,000.00)
- Painting of walls and ceilings
- Tiling of flooring and counter
- Glassdoor and windows
III. ASSISTANCE THAT WE EXTEND TO CLIENTS
- Processing of necessary permits like DTI & first water test for submission to DOH.
- Marketing support thru distribution of flyers within the vicinity of the store/putting up streamers or steel signs.
- Training of store personnel or even the store owner to expedite store promotions and answering inquiries.
- Conducting actual on the job training.
- Making simple bookkeeping (sales reports / government requirements.)
Contact Details of Aqua Primera:
AQUA PRIMERA CORPORATION
3/F Yupangco Bldg., 339 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.,
cor. Nicanor Garcia St., Makati City, Philippines
Tel: (02) 898-9828; (02) 899-9595
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.