Aqua Add-On Systems, Inc. was established on September 25, 2002. It is an independent organization primarily engaged in the importation, distribution, and installation of water purification & treatment system for commercial, industrial, and residential applications. Aqua Add-On Systems, Inc. is one of the trusted in the market today. Their system makes use of quality brands such as Pentek, Servtek, Aqua Pro, Fluid-O-Tech, and Pure that are recognized globally.
For industrial and commercial applications, their system is ideal for bottling, semi-conductor, hospital, pharmaceutical, centralized water supply for foods, drink processing, and restaurants. Their products include a full line of quality reverse osmosis systems, water refilling equipment, bottling equipment, and bottle making machines.
Being one of the pioneers in the water refilling business, AQUA ADD-ON SYSTEMS INC. is continuously expanding its franchise business of water refilling stores with trademarks AQUA SERV and WATER AVENUE.
Currently, they have more than 200 franchise stores nationwide and two in Micronesia.
How to Franchise Aqua Serv and Water Avenue:
AQUA ADD-ON SYSTEMS INC. offers a variety of WRS packages that include MINERAL, PURIFIED, and ALKALINE systems (16-28 stages). All of which can be customized base on budget and water source requirements.
Packages range from Php90,000.00 – Php280,000.00 for manual and automatic equipments.
- 21-Stage Reverse Osmosis with Automatic Control Valves
- 28-Stage Reverse Osmosis with Automatic Control Valves
- Combined Manual and Automatic Purification Systems
- 21-Stage Reverse Osmosis
- Manually Operated System
Contact Details of Aqua Serv and Water Avenue :
AQUA ADD-ON SYSTEMS INC.
#57 Corumi St., Masambong,
Quezon City, Philippines
Tel: (02) 416-0251 / (02) 448-6500
Room 213, AD Center Square
Amang Rodriquez Ave. Cor. Evangelista St.,
Santolan, Pasig City, Philippines
Tel: (02) 358-2755 / (02) 358-2754
Things to consider before Franchising
- Make sure that you really want to start the business before proceeding to own this franchise – Passion and desire to venture into this kind of business.
- Carefully study the franchise agreement, Clause of the contract and terms, condition of the said franchise.
- Check the background of the company if they are following rules and regulations, as well as existing laws on the chosen location.
- Be certain that you can work harmoniously with the company and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise stores/outlets will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
- Location is the secret of any business so make sure you have thoroughly surveyed the location for possible strategies and marketing promotions.